THE HEAT

WRITER'S NOTE..SORRY NOT GOOD AT KNOWING WHAT TO PUT IN AND NOT ON THE WHOLE MAKING LOVE THING SO SORRY ABOUT DETAIL ILL TRY TO KEEP IT PG 13...

I look up at him with begging eyes to stop but something inside me said do it. He leans his mouth close to mine I feel his breath on my lips and then our lips meet I shiver from the feeling of it I kiss him back as he wraps his arms around me grabbing my butt. I feel his tongue graze my lips as we kiss I open my mouth letting both our tongues enter lock. I start to put my hands into his hair kissing him.

He lifts one of my legs as he shoves me against the bathroom wall still kissing me he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him tugging on his hair softly I pull out of the kiss gasping for air he starts kissing my neck. I feel my heart race. He lifts me up opening the bathroom door with the other than laying me on my bed in my room he starts pulling my shirt off I resist for a little bit then let him pull it off me

. I close my eyes he starts kissing my neck again I moan in shock but enjoyment. He leans me up kissing me and untying my bikini I kiss him back he breaks my kiss to pull his shirt off his toned tan body looked so great I couldn't help but want to touch I put my cold hands on his heated chest kissing him again. 

he lays me back down kissing down my body he quickly unbuttons my skirt and then unties my bikini bottom and he slips his pants off and his boxers and puts a condom on then He thrusts into me as I moan.... after we both are done he rolls off of me we lay there catching our breath. 

He looks over at me smiles then kisses me and heads over to the bathroom and gets rid of the condom. Then lays down beside me again. Wow, that was amazing I think "wow that...that was.. great" he says shuddering as I lean my head on his chest. "Yes, it was," I say he runs his hand down my body stopping at my arm. He leans up grabbing both my wrists "what happened?" He asks 

"um it's nothing," I say trying to pull my wrist out of his hands but fail "did you do this?" He asks me looking at me with sadness in his eyes "um yes" I say looking away from him. He lets my hands go "why would you do that to your body?" He asks me his sadness turning into anger "umm I well it is a habit" I say covering up. "Why would you do that you can die" he yells I look down and I stay quite "is that what you want to die!!" He yells in my face I remember Jessie saying almost the same thing but not this much anger it reminded me of my dad. I  start to cry. He looks at me with so much anger it felt almost if someone stabbed me. "God your so naive what the hell was you thinking," he says.

 My tears fall from my eyes I didn't want to hear this no moreIdidn't want him to see me cry I covered my face not answering me "I HAVE TO GO BEFORE I SAY SOMETHING" he yells getting up slipping his pants on grabbing the rest of his clothes and then looks up at meI quickly look away curling into a ball on the bed. I hear the door slam and he was gone when i looked around.