NICKOL

I wake up josh would come over give me food and make sure i was okay then was gone again. I hated to admit it but i missed Jessie he has been over for a while he has called a few times but id rather not tell him what happen he would freak. He has been hanging out with this girl named Victoria he met her at the party i guess they hit it off. I kind of worry about jake even after what he did to me i mean if i would have just waited til i knew josh actually wanted me back to tell him it might not have hurt so bad but josh seems to have no intrest in me just my health. I haven't really got up the guts to tell him about my cuts but i know he would leave me i mean who wouldnt i was unfixable broken and lost. I haven't got much sleep but when i do i have nightmares of jake. I have been losing myself to the pain of the memories. I find myself crying and scratching at my skin wanting to cut. I haven't left the apartment for over a month i knew i needed to get out of here it wasn't making it better staying here. Its sunday i knew i needed out of this place so i left a note."josh going for a walk if I'm not back at 9:00pm don't worry i found something to do -KK". I put on some jeans and a joshes hoodie he left he wouldnt mind if i used it. I brush my hair and my teeth and put my boots on and walk out. I notice its raining pretty bad but i didn't want that to ruin my walk i slipped the hood over my head and put my ear phones in and started to walk. Before i knew it it was getting dark and i was far from the apartments. I start to walk back then i notice a kid she was standing in the rain and watching me she was about 7 or 8. She looked like she was trying to talk to me. I walk closer "help me please he is dead" she says and takes my hand and walks to a house that looked trashy. She walks in a follow and see a man lying on the floor blood everywhere i scream but muffle it with my hand. "What happened? Who is he? Is he dead?" I start asking questions as i get on my hands and knees feeling for a pulse in his neck but there was nothing. "Call 911" i say and give her my phone after i diel it. I try to wake the man up i shake him i start to give him cpr but nothing was working the girl cried and i start to feel her pain. The ambulance gets there and people come in trying to help as they set him on a stetcher. I hold the girl as she cries and she kept saying "mommie is gone and he didn't want to stay without her" i cry as i realize what the man had done he left his little girl he killed his self. "What is your name?" I say "Nickol" she says through her tears "that is a beautiful name I'm keven but you can call me kk. What was your mommie and daddies names" i ask her "hannah and Franklin joster" a police officer says from behind me. "You know them" i ask. He noods "hannah was killed in a fire. Franklin was a police chief" he says as a women takes nickol from my arms. "Where will she go?" I ask clearing the tears from her eyes. "We will try to find her close family but until then she will go to the dhs" he says "i am officer henry matchle we might need you to answer some questions" he says "oh okay sure" i say still all in cunfussion. They take me to the police station and i answer question after question before i knew it it was 3 in the morning i was emotionally exhausted and just wanted to go home. I was worried about nickol and if she was okay. I put my head in my hands. "Kk you can go now do you know of anyone that can take you home" he asks i shake my head "well I'm off ill take you home" he says and holds his hand out. I stand up and follow him to his car he takes me home josh is there at the door.