JACOB

I am headed to a party that the new dude beside me is throwing in the other apartment. Jessie is on the other side of me. Jessie is headed over there " are you going to stay long" Jessie asks "maybe," I say back then we walk into the party. lots of college kids are there not many high schoolers and the ones that don't have a clue what they're doing here. "hey you from around here cutie" a drunk guy says with the smell of beer on his breath. "yeah and if you don't leave me alone you won't be". I say Jessie holds me back from him. "slow down tiger you just got here" Jessie says as I stare the guy down

 I grab a beer and walks off I chug it down then grab another one I walk outside to the apartment pool noticing Jessie ditched me. I set beside the pool "hey kk? that's your name right I'm the new guy you know the one throwing the party". I look up at this probably college kid tank top and some name brand jeans must be rich has a necklace with a cross on he looks Hispanic and he has an accent "Why you not in your own party?" I say looking back down into the pool drinking the rest of my beer "I don't know anyone in there so it's not that cool". He says handing me another and sitting beside me." you don't know me neither so why you out here" I say opening the beer and start to drink it. "well a guy sent me out here he said you were my neighbor so  I decided to meet you".

 He says drinking some more beer then laughing a little. "Jessie," I say under my breath then i giggle under my breath "oh so you can laugh and its cute". He says with a cute smirk "oh so you do flirt".I say with a grin "what's up Jacob". A guy says from behind us "oh and it looks like you have met a very attractive girl.

 Hi I'm lonnie Jacobs brother i live with him. opps! jake sorry bro". Lonnie says with a smile and gives me another beer and sets beside Jacob "oh so that's your name". I say with a grin i drink down the beer "well I'm going to let ya'll get back to ya'lls reunion" I say then start to walk off "wait we need to get together and have a drink" Jacob says "I'm good i have one". I say walking up to my apartment "oh and tell jessie thanks for the shout out" i say with a giggle then walk into my apartment.