TRUTH

"Why?" He asks in a serious tone "cause I don't know you are" I say with a smile trying to lighten the mood "no why did you come look for me that day" he says to me "um because something deep down inside told me not to give up" I say looking down at my towel avoiding eye contact "but even when I warned you you came back I tried to make you hate me so you didn't get hurt" he says pulling my chin up where I look at him "I loved you that wouldn't stop me" I say he frowns "do you still?" He says I nod "my feelings for you have not and will not change" I say he smiles and pulls my bloody hair out of my face "its funny when you think lonnies not around he is and when you want him he isn't" as soon as those words came out of my mouth lonnie comes down the stairs "found em" he says josh pulls the towel off my head "oh shi.." he doesn't finish before lonnie butts in "shhhe don't look that bad" lonnie says giving josh a glare. "I can feel it you don't have to lie to me" I say rolling my eyes "just a couple of stitches you'll be fine" lonnie says "shouldn't we go to the hospital?" Josh says "shut it play boy I got this" lonnie says with a bottle of jack in his hand "dude she doesn't need achoal for it" josh says "oh this isn't for her" lonnie says opening the bottle and drinking out of it as he cleans my head. "Lonnie watch it your spilling on me and I just took a shower" I gripe as it drips on me "i cant help it your always under me" he says laughing I punch him in the stomach "hah play boy watch her she might try to put your eye out with a spoon" lonnie says laughing I growl at him josh looks at me in cunfusion I roll my eyes as lonnie tells him what happened. I swear josh almost busted a gut laughing. Lonnie finishes my head and grabs the food out of the miceowave and bows at me and josh "good night my fellow people I'll be in the living room if you need any thing like condoms" he says disappearing into the loving room I groan "its not that bad kinda hot" he says trying to touch it. I slap his hand "shut up" I say smiling. "What is all these bruises from?" He asks I go speechless I get a lump in my throat and set there wide eyed and quite "are you hungry?" I ask "no emma fed me some meat loaf before I left her house" I feel my throat run dry "emma?" I ask "a friend" he says my heart stops for a minute "you never answered me" he says I get up "well I better get cleaned up and dressed henry wanted to catch a movie tonight" I say he looks at me in cunfusion "wasn't he that cop?" He says I smile huge "yes" I say as he frowns "oh are y'all like a thing?" He says "his mom is picking out the wedding dress" I say his eyes widen in shock "whoa" he says stumbling on his words "calm down I never said I was getting married and plus were not any kind of thing no more" I say to him "wait no more?" He says loud "well long story short he wanted a relationship and I rejected him" I say he nods "then why are you going to the movies with him" he asks honestly I used that as a excuse to get him to shut up about the bruises but now I got in a tight spot "a friend" I say throwing his words in his face about that emma girl. He smirks "your not going are you?" I frown "why you say that?" I ask "for one he's on duty he goes by emmas around 8 on sundays and the movies aren't open" he says smirking I growl "okay yaeh but I still need to clean up" I say heading upstairs him trailing behind me "shooo I have to get dressed" I say heading into door he puts his foot in the door before I close it. "I have seen you naked before don't be like that" he says pushing the door open and jumping onto the bed and lays back his hands behind his head watching me. I go to the bathroom and rinse face and my hair then I head to the dresser and grab some clothes and slip them on quick. Knowing he was watching. "Beautiful" he says I turn around and blush. He gets and hugs me "I missed you" he says kissing my neck. I smile "so how are you and emma friends?" I ask "id rather not say" he says I nod feeling that ache come back because once that was me. Maybe I'm over reacting. "Well it is hot today wanna go for a swim" he asks changing the subject "no thank you" I say remembering my scars. "Okay then what do you want to do?" He says "I think imma see what lonnie is watching" I say heading down stairs. "Oh" he says sounding kinda disappointed.