Chapter 2

"You good?" The stranger, Aryan, asked me. I merely nodded, unable to answer since I was trying to catch my breath.

"Okay come here" He took my hand and pulled me along with him. Strangers on the train gave me nasty looks as I walked past them.

It was obvious from my state that I was a runaway bride. Aryan took me to a private booth and let me in.

Two boys and a girl that I recognised from the station stopped chatting the moment they saw me.

"Woah you went for a smoke and brought back a bride?" One of them asked Aryan. "Shut up Ibby" Aryan gestured for me to walk in.

The girl shifted slightly and let me sit next to her. "I know this is probably not the right time but you look fucking hot in that dress" I chuckled at her.

"Sue" Aryan stopped her. "No no it's fine. Thank you" The girl flashed a smile at me. I couldn't help but notice they all looked a little familiar.

"Either of you going to tell us what happened?" The other guy asked. "I saw her at the ticket counter and bought her a ticket" Aryan told his friends.

"Then while I was having a smoke, I saw running for the train so I helped her in" Aryan finished. "Now you tel–" "Wait wait" The girl interrupted Aryan.

"Are you trying to say you had a DDLJ moment?" Aryan rolled his eyes and all of his friends burst out laughing at him.

"I can't wait for baba to hear this" The girl said. "All this time you made fun of his movies and now you've done his famous move"

I looked at them strangely. His movie? His move? Wasn't that Shah Rukh Khan's movie? Wait who were these people?

"What's next you gonna spread your arms too?" The boy Aryan referred to as Ibby joked and the rest of them laughed.

"I'd rather kill myself" I stopped all of them and they looked at me, "Wait who are you guys?" They exchanged looks. "You don't know us?" The other boy asked.

I shook my head, "But you do look familiar" Aryan sat down finally, "Alright I'm Aryan Khan, this is my little sister, Suhana Khan" Aryan introduced and his sister waved.

"This is Nirvaan and that's Ibrahim" They waved at me. I finally realised who they were. They were all star kids and Aryan who helped me escape was SRK and Gauri Khan's son.

"Okay you got our introduction now tell us your story" Aryan said. The rest of them gave me their full attention and waited for me to start.

"I uhm...okay I was getting married to someone that I didn't really know" I didn't know how to explain this to them.

"I just couldn't go through with it and I knew my parents wouldn't understand" My voice got softer as I continued.

"They've just always made everything seems so easy but it's—" I sighed. "It's not easy to escape without hurting your loved ones" Aryan said.

"Don't worry we get you" Ibrahim added. I didn't know what they meant but all of them seemed genuine.

"Alright" Suhana broke the silence and got everyone's attention. She rose from her seat and Nirvaan asked her, "Where you going?"

"You gonna go out and find a groom?" Ibrahim joked. "Too soon?" He asked innocently. "Imma get you some clothes" She told me.

"Your dress is amazing but it does not look comfortable" She walked past me and I saw her rummage through her clothes.

"Come here" I walked to her, trying to gather my entire dress. I gratefully took her clothes and went to change.

I sat with Suhana as she helped me take off my jewellery and makeup

I sat with Suhana as she helped me take off my jewellery and makeup. She told me about a wedding she recently went to.

"I stood there and thought if she would want to run away right now it would be so difficult" We laughed together.

"Like there is so much stuff how would you even run" I laughed as she gave me a bag to keep all of my belongings.

"Here" I slid into her sliders that were slightly big on me but I managed. She had already helped me so much.

We sat down with the boys. "Eh Sue you brought in the wrong girl" Ibrahim joked once he saw me look like a human and not a doll.

Ibrahim was easily the jokester of the group. I really enjoyed his presence though, he was adorably funny.

Nirvaan gave off a serious vibe but not an uptight kind. He just had a little mystery attached to him which was interesting.

Suhana was the sweetest and the most caring out of all of them. She seemed like a bubbly extrovert but the time to not show her feelings too fast.

Aryan was the secretive one, I couldn't read him. He looked like the strict, responsible one but I could tell he was a softie at heart and that he cared a lot.

"Listen up guys new mission of this trip: Make— wait what's your name?" Nirvaan asked. "Oh right I'm sorry I'm Alia"

I realised I didn't introduce myself. That showed how sweet all of them were. Without knowing my name or background, they helped me.

"Okay so new mission of this trip is to make Alia forget about everything that happened" Ibrahim and Suhana cheered. Aryan chuckled at them.

"I have question" I timidly said. "No offence but what are you guys doing here?" I asked. "Uhm going to Manali?" Ibrahim said.

"Oh ya ya but like you guys are crazy rich. Why not just take your cars?" They finally understood my question. "We sort of ran away too" Aryan spoke up.

"Yeah we were traveling to Manali for holiday they way you thought we should" Suhana continued for Aryan.

"But we got tired of that and wanted an adventure so we ran away and took a train" Ibrahim finished excitedly.

My jaw dropped, "But your parents?" Nirvaan waved his hand, "Don't worry they know" I didn't know them but I was relieved.

Suhana added, "Yeah our security is already following us, they're just keeping a distance" I nodded slightly.

"Speaking of security" Aryan said. "Who were the men running after you?" "What men?" Suhana asked.

"When you were running for the train there were some men after you" I nodded, "Yes they were my dad's security. Probably come to find me and take me back"

The four of them didn't say anything. "I'm going to Manali because we have a holiday home there. I can crash there until I figure out what to do" I told them my plan.

"But if they found you at the station won't they know you'll be going to Manali?" Aryan pointed out.

"Yeah I mean if you have no where else to go they would know that" Nirvaan added. "I didn't think about that" I mumbled.

"Don't worry you can stay with us" Ibrahim said cheerfully. "Oh no no you guys have already done so much" I couldn't ask this of them.

"Look no one here is going to send you to a place where you are probably going to be found and taken back" Aryan said.

"Yeah we're not letting you get married off to someone who you don't want to" Suhana added. "Well that's decided then" Nirvaan said.

I was grateful I found these people. They looked out for me more than people I had known my whole life. Speaking of whom, I wonder what was happening back home.