Chapter 18

Our families meet up a few more times to discuss the wedding details. Aryan's mother requested it to be done in Dehli.

After a few discussions we decided to do an intimate wedding in their Dehli apartment. My family went to their famous bungalow in Mumbai for dinner.

"Aunty this is a beautiful home" I complimented 'Mannat' as I chatted with my future mother-in-law.

"You wanna see your room?" AbRam asked me. "Oh yes you should see it and tell me how you want to remodel it" Aryan's mom said.

"Remodel it?" I asked her. "Oh yes anything you want let me know I'll make it happen" She said with a smile.

"Mama is a designer" AbRam told me sweetly. "I know sweetie but I don't need any remodelling" I let his mom know.

"Oh honey you should see his room, I'm sure you'd want to" She laughed. AbRam dragged me along with him.

Suhana, Aryan and my brother Rohan followed behind us. We entered Aryan's bedroom and I looked around in awe.

There was a tv console with his playstation attached. His guitars lined up neatly in the corner of his room.

A table at one side with scripts and journals sprawled onto them. He had a half painted sketch on a canvas facing the window.

He had a walk-in closet next to his bathroom. His bed was set in the middle of the room. I looked at a portrait of him hung over his bed.

"Self-obsessed much" I whispered to him jokingly. "Soon it'll be our picture" He whispered softly as he stood behind me.

"Easy" My brother said as he looked at the closeness between Aryan and I. Aryan raised his brow at me and I shrugged with a laugh.

Aryan raised his hands as if surrendering and moved a few steps back. "So anything you want to change?" Suhana asked.

"Well besides the picture there isn't anything else" I joked. "Aryan! Suhana!" Their father called them from downstairs.

All of us made our way downstairs. Our smiled dropped when we saw the seriousness on their faces.

"What happened?" Aryan asked. "The photos are spreading further" A woman named Pooja told us. She was Aryan's dad's manager.

It was unsaid between our families, the reason why Aryan and I met. All of us were scared when we were told that the public was going crazy.

"Relax this is not that big of a deal" Aryan said. Everyone whipped their heads towards him when he said.

"Uhm bhaiyya were you not listening?" Suhana asked. "I was and I've thought about this" He told us. "So you have a solution?" His mom asked.

He nodded and turned to Suhana. "Her wedding dress is still in our Manali home right?" He asked her.

"Yeah why?" Aryan started telling us his plan. "You are my next model" He pointed at me. I didn't understand what he was talking about.

"Look the only way we're covering this up is by convincing them it was all for a photoshoot" He explained.

"We'll have a photoshoot in Manali" He suggested. Everyone nodded their heads as he explained the idea.

"And as for the train thing we'll just say I was to recreate..." He shuddered before finishing the sentence. "...DDLJ"

His dad dramatically touched his chest. "Really?" Aryan rolled his eyes and said, "Don't be dramatic"

He turned to his dad's manager. "We'll definitely have to make this discreet" He told her. "Leave it to me" Pooja said confidently.

Befofe I knew it we were in Manali. The parents didn't go but Aryan, Suhana, Rohan and I were staying at their Manali cabin.

We were able to capture the train photo without being spotted. We moved on throughout Manali to shoot the photoshoot.

I was getting really awkward since I had never done this before but Aryan made me feel comfortable.

"You notice a pattern?" He asked me. "What pattern?" I asked confused. "Of this photoshoot" He clarified.

"Yeah it's all the places we've been too" I simply said. Aryan rolled his eyes. "I gotta explain everything to you" He said.

He leaned in and spoke in a soft voice. "I'm trying to recreate every moment since I met you till our first kiss" I blushed at his sweet words and he kissed my cheek.

"Okay this is the last one" Suhana said. We were at the street of their cabin. We were recreating our last night and our first kiss.

Aryan leaned in and placed his lips onto mine pulling me into a kiss. I melted into his arms as he held onto me dearly.

"Alright got it...guys?" We ignored Suhana and continued kissing. "Are we done?" I pulled away when I heard my brother's voice.

"Yeap" I quickly said. Aryan his brow at me but let it go. He moved away from me and walked towards his sister.

I was back in my bungalow with my family and Aryan in 'Mannat'. I didn't like being away from him but soon I will always be with him.

A couple of days after our photoshoot, Aryan released the pictures. His entire family promoted it along with their celebrity friends.

The public bought it and assumed the pictures that were going viral were of our photoshoot and were leaked.

Aryan and I laughed over the phone at how easily the public bought our idea. "Can't believe it worked" I said.

"And you know I even got praised for this work" He told me happily. "Oh and of course they were even happier that I recreated DDLJ"

I laughed at his disappointment. "Why do you hate your dad's movies?" I asked him. "I don't hate them, I just feel awkward when I see them" He explained.

"I mean that's my dad so it's strange" I understood where he was coming from. "Like I don't see many of Suhana's movies either" He told me.

"Well that's fair" I rolled over on my bed and lay on my stomach as we talked all night. "Ma is gonna call you soon" He told me.

"She wants to design your reception outfit and all that stuff" I blushed as he talked about our wedding.

"I can't wait" I said. "Me neither" Aryan brought me so much relief every time he spoke to me. Nothing gave me more peace than his presence.