Chapter 4

Third Person POV:

"Nothing yet" The man sighed in disappointment when he heard the man on the other end of the phone.

He hesitated to walk inside and pass on the news but he knew he had no choice. He stepped onto the marble stairs at the entrance of the bungalow.

The black bungalow stood high in the sky but not as high as the man who owned it. Arsal Malik, founder of one of India's largest companies.

He had properties in many countries and had the respect of several well-known people. He was situated in London for many years until four years back.

He had a son that was a perfect copy of him and the perfect choice to take over the company. His daughter was the apple of his eye.

He would give his life for her but now, he wanted to take her life. His daughter, Alia Malik ran away from her home on her wedding day.

This humiliated her entire family. Arsal Malik who is walked around with his head held high was stuck in his house, trapped until his daughter was found.

The man stood in front of his boss under a large chandelier that hung from the ceiling of the huge hall. "Sir" The man finally choke out.

Mr Malik was seated on the sofa with an unreadable expression on his face. "Kidhar hai vo?" His voice could tremble anyone.

"Manali" The man said. "Where in Manali" The man nervously replied, "We don't know" Mr Malik threw his cup of coffee across the floor.

"Our home in Manali" Mr Malik said. "No" The man shook his head. "Did you find anything useful?!" He shouted at his security.

"We–There wa–" "Was what?! Speak properly!" Mr Malik's son, Rohan shouted. "Our men at the station heard Alia call out to someone on the train who helped her in" The man finished.

"What was his name?" Rohan asked. "Aryan" The man informed them. "Aryan what idiot" The security man shook his head, "She only said Aryan"

Rohan smacked his hand on the chair in frustration. "So she ran away with a boy" Mr Malik said. "Agar didi shaadi kar chucki toh?" [If sister got married then?]

Mr Malik shut his eyes and leaned his head against the chair. "Leave. All of you" He simply said and everyone emptied the hall.

"Bring her back and everyone who is with her" Rohan instructed his men. They nodded and started informing their men in Manali.

Meanwhile Alia and Suhana sat in their room. Both of them had gotten so close to each other it would seem as if they've been friends for ages.

Alia's POV:

Alia's POV:

I gasped for air as Suhana and I laughed uncontrollably at something neither of us could remember. "Oh–" A loud thud filled the room.