Chapter 16

I messed up my hair by tugging my hair pins a little and making it seem like someone pulled my hair.

I sprayed my face with some water to make it look like sweat. Aryan had placed a chair in the corner of the hall.

I took a seat and positioned my hands behind the chair to make it seem like my hands were tied. "A little bit more" He messed up my hair a little.

"And uhm this slightly down" I smirked as Aryan pulled down my dupatta. "Oof Aryan didn't think you were that type of guy" I joked.

He chuckled. "I am a perfectly decent guy" He dramatically said. "But for now this goes down" I laughed at him.

"Alright this around your neck. I watched him as he placed a tied up white cloth around my neck.

"Exactly how many kidnappings have you done again?" He laughed at my concern.

"Not kidnappings but I have a lot experience with gag cloths" I whipped my head towards him and he smirked at me.

"I'll show you soon" He whispered hotly. My cheeks burnt with redness when he said that. He moved behind the camera placed in front of the chair.

"You ready?" He asked. "Just remember you need to be seen struggling and sound desperate" He reminded me.

"Alright let's try one" He asked me to start as soon as he pressed record. "Papa please–please help me" I pretended to sob.

"They took m–me away please hel–help me" I pinched myself behind the chair to make me cry. "And cut" He stopped recording.

He placed his hands on his hips. "You should be an actor" I smirked at his compliment.

"Now we'll just send this tape along with a letter demanding ransom to your house" He explained.

It was still scary how Aryan was so prepared for this. I sat patiently as Aryan edited the video to make sure there were no errors.

He wrote the letter with a messed up handwriting purposely. It was to make it seem like some unstable guy kidnapped their daughter.

"If my dad actually gives the ransom we should give the money to charity" I suggested. "If?" Aryan repeated.

"Yeah if" I confirmed. "It's obvious there isn't any affection left for me I would be surprised if they actually paid the ransom" I explained.

Aryan simply nodded. "Alright money goes to charity" He assured me. "I'm getting really annoyed by these clothes" I fiddled around.

I stretched out on the sofa we were on. "You wanna change?" He asked. "Yeah but I'm so lazy" I yawned loudly.

"Well I could give you a hand" He said slyly. I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm. "I'll be right back" I told him before grabbing my bag and walking to the bedroom.

I reached over for the string that tied my blouse at the back but was unable to reach it. When I was wearing it I had to call one of my servants.

Here I had no one, well except for Aryan. I hesitated quite a bit and I struggled to reach it. I tried my best to shift around but it didn't work.

"Dammit" I shouted. "You okay?" Aryan must've heard me outside. "Uhm not really" I said awkwardly.

"What happened?" I could sense the concern in his voice which made me relax a little. I walked over to the door and unlocked it.

He was standing right outside with a worried face. "I need your help" I simply said to him. "With?" He asked.

"I can't reach the string to untie my blouse" I awkwardly said. I knew he was trying to hold back a laugh and I didn't blame him.

He walked past me into the room. I stood in front of him and he raised his brow. I slowly turned around so my back was facing him.

I took a hold of my hair and pushed it to one side. Once my back was exposed, I waited. I heard him take a step forward.

The warmth of his body built up behind me and I had to stop myself from letting out a moan. I felt his fingers graze against my skin as he untied the knots.

His hot breath hit my neck as he worked on my dress. I felt my blouse loosen and stood there awkwardly.

"Here" He whispered softly in my ear before he respectfully left the room without a second glance.

"Alia!" Aryan called me from the bedroom. He rushed out to the kitchen where I was fixing some lunch.

"It worked!" He told me. He walked towards the stove where I was standing. "Your parents bel–oo that looks good"

As always Aryan got distracted by the mere presence of food. I snapped my fingers in front of him.

He snapped back to reality and looked away from the pan. "You were saying?" I asked. "Oh right they agreed to pay ransom"

I was taken aback when he told me that. "Wow kind of surprised not gonna lie" I went back to my cooking as Aryan started telling me the next step.

"Alright so tomorrow morning we will do an exchange wirh your parents and y–" He stopped himself. I raised my brow.

"You'll have to go back" He said. I nodded in agreement. "And then?" I asked. "Then the following day I'll be over there with my parents" He said proudly.

"Aryan won't my parents be suspicious of how we know each other?" I asked. "Yeah well I'll tell them we met in Manali that's not an issue" He assured me.

"Then I'll come to your house and pick you up myself like you wanted" He whispered in my ear and placed a kiss on my cheek.