Chapter 7

Alia's POV:

I woke up completely embarrassed. I used to hear stories of people forgetting the night before after drinking.

Unfortunately in my case I remembered literally everything. I couldn't believe I did this. I tried to avoid Aryan all morning.

I didn't know how I was going to face him after last night. I didn't feel like talking to anyone which was easy because everyone was hungover.

"Ready?" I nodded at Suhana and walked behind her. The instructors took us to the simple path that led us directly to the bottom.

I managed to escape Aryan easily. Maybe he was trying to avoid me too. The whole trip to the bottom was quiet. No one had the energy to talk to anyone.

Aryan grabbed my arm lightly when we were about to reach the bottom. "I know you're trying to avoid me" He whispered.

"You don't have to worry about last night okay?" I didn't know what to say but I was really touched that Aryan was being sweet.

"That being said you talk when you're ready alright?" I nodded with a smile. "Thank you" I mumbled.

He chuckled and walked ahead. I watched him mess with Suhana and laughed at the two of them. How did I get so lucky?

"Hey you ready?" Suhana peered through the doorway of the bathroom

"Hey you ready?" Suhana peered through the doorway of the bathroom. "Yeap" We walked out to the car where the boys were waiting for us.

We had reached home last night and spend the entire day today lazing around. We decided to go to a nearby restaurant for dinner.

"About damn time" Ibrahim exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and he started the car. He was so excited to drive today and I made him wait so long.

"Bhai pass me the aux" Aryan gave Suhana the cord so she could put on some music. She sat in the middle of as she selected the songs.

'Dil ko karar aaya' played as we drove to dinner. My eyes fell on Aryan who was in the passenger seat and silently watching the road.

His legs were covered with his black ripped jeans. He had one leg on the side of the car so his knee was propped up. He placed his hand on it.

His fingers were decked up with metal rings, completing his look. The long sleeves of his black t-shirt were rolled up slightly.

His hair was gelled and perfectly styled back. He was looking out the window which allowed his jawline to be displayed perfectly.

Suhana must have said something to him because he turned around. The moonlight shone perfectly onto his face when he looked back.

In that moment, I thought I fell in love. The softness on his face. The perfection of his look. Everything about him was irresistible.

"Find me a place to park" Ibrahim said as he looked around. "There on your right" Nirvaan pointed out. Ibrahim finally parked the car.

"Damn I am starving" I said as we sat down on the bench. "Well maybe you two shouldn't have taken five hours to get ready"