Chapter 28

Third Person POV:

Shah Rukh Khan was the first person of the family they questioned. They questions were being held in the library of the bungalow.

"Sir can you tell us the relationship between Aryan and Alia?" Sanjay asked him. "Sure" He agreed immediately.

"Aryan and Alia met in Manali after she—" He paused for a bit. "After she cancelled her wedding" He told them.

"When did Aryan approach you about Alia?" Sanjay asked.

"He didn't but I knew something was bothering him so I asked him myself" He replied.

"My manager also told me that Aryan had asked for Alia's address" Shah informed them.

They called in Shah Rukh Khan's manager. "Pooja Dadlani correct?" Sanjay asked her. "Yes that is correct" She replied.

"How long have you known Shah Rukh sir's family?" He asked. "Ever since I became his manager in 2012" She told him.

"So you've known the habits of the entire family for ages" He pointed out. "Of course especially the kids, AbRam specifically" She told him.

"Can you tell me a little about Aryan" He asked. He placed his elbows on the desk to lean forward in attempt to create fear.

"Aryan is completely like his father hardworking, intellectual and cares about his family more than anything" She told him confidently.

"Have you noticed Aryan being any different since his relationship with Alia?" He asked. "I don't think I've noticed anything"

She pondered for a moment. "He has been quite busy and stressed with his work" She told them. "Why?" He asked her.

"Well because of the wedding his schedules have been moved back so now he's been rushing" She explained.

"But even so there isn't anything out of the blue" She added. "Hm okay thank you" He let her out.

The police officers were alone in the room. "Sir do you have doubts on Aryan?" One of Sanjay's officers asked.

"You've been directing all your questions towards him" He pointed out. Sanjay turned his chair towards him.

"When Alia's father was telling the kidnapping story, Aryan seemed nervous" Sanjay told them.

"I think he's involved one way or another" He said. "Call Gauri Khan. It's her turn" Sanjay told his officer.

"Mrs Khan can you tell me a little about Alia" He asked. "Her habits, her mannerisms, your first impression of her and whatnot" He said.

"When my kids came back from their Manali trip, they told me about Alia very excitedly" She started.

"Especially Suhana" She added. Sanjay took note of that since he was going to question Suhana after Gauri Khan.

"When Aryan told us that he loves Alia I was really happy because..." She took a pause before continuing.

"...well because I didn't think he'd be interested in anyone again" She finished. "Why did you think that?" He asked.

"From what I know after his last breakup he didn't want to date anyone" She told them. Before Sanjay could ask her she stopped him.

"I don't know much about his breakup. He's very secretive in nature" Sanjay nodded. "And when you finally met Alia?" He asked.

"When I finally met her in person, she turned out to be everything that my kids described her to be" She said.