Chapter 5

A/N:

A/N: Eren, Mikasa and the rest of the characters from AOT look like their season 4 selves, they are in fact 19, Eren has the personality of his season 1 self though

A/N: Eren, Mikasa and the rest of the characters from AOT look like their season 4 selves, they are in fact 19, Eren has the personality of his season 1 self though. If you're not familiar with AOT look up the season 4 characters for their design, of course. Above are how Eren and Mikasa look so you can have a visual representation. I hope you're enjoy this crossover type story❤️

Sasuke pov:

"I feel great! Ah yes" Sakura said as she sat up and put workout tape all around her abdomen and wrapped some around her knuckles.

"But don't you still have one day before you're cleared?" Mikasa asked as she looked up at Sakura.

"Yeah, but I'd be damned if I'm set up as a liability" she said.

"You do know Levi wasn't aiming his speech towards us right?"

"Yeah but if we don't show up, the others will falter, if we're leaders we should show just as much dedication" she said as she turned around. "Now all of you up off your asses we have training" she said as the three of us groaned.

"I want to stay right here" I looked over to see Eren snuggling his face between Mikasa breasts.

"E-Eren stop it" she said as she pushed him off her, her entire face red.

"Get dressed" she said as she got out the bed.

Like Sakura,Mikasa only wore a sports bra with the same adhesive compression tape Sakura used wrapped around her knuckles and abdomen.

Me and Eren had T shirts, and put on work out shorts.

"They want us to do all this shit when we barely have the clothes for it"

"Stop complaining, it's for the better" I said as he grunted.

When we walked downstairs everyone was half sleep or barely kept their eyes open.

"No one seems motivated." Sakura said sadly.

"It's not that no one isn't motivated, everyone is just tired" Eren said.