Chapter 6

Mikasa pov:

"A bell test..what kind of bullshit are those two planning...I don't know Kakashi very well, but I can tell he's on the same bullshit timing like Levi" Eren complained as he took off his shirt showing his bare muscle's.

On his abdomen were scars from previous fights and some fresh bruises.

I sighed.

"Lay down on the bed" I said.

We were alone in our room since Sasuke was with Sakura to get medicine for her throat. She'll be fine she just has to rest for a few days.

This week hasn't been the best for her.

First a concussion now almost having her entire throat crushed by Annie.

"Why?" He asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"So I can rub some ointment on your bruises" I said.

"It's fine, don't worry about it" He said.

I didn't have time to think about Eren, I had to think about how I can find a way to keep Annie at a distance. She's targeting Sakura I can tell. For what? I don't know.

"Hey Mikasa!" Eren said as I looked over to him.

"What is it Eren?" I asked.

"Whats the matter with you? Why are you zoning out? Is it about what happened earlier? I agree Annie was out of line but you should've let Kakashi and Levi handle it"

"By the time they moved to do anything Annie would have probably did more than crush her windpipe she could've broken her neck, which would've been a bitch move considering Sakura was fighting at 100%" I said.

"Yeah, I saw back in Kyoto when she knocked that Abnormal Walker through an entire building." He said. "But still...you should've just broken it up. Now there's going to be controversy."

"Pfft as if I care, Annie knows I don't like her and she doesn't like me, so to hell with her." I said.

"Okay but you've known Annie longer than Sakura, why jump in and help someone you barely known for a week" he said slipping on a new shirt.

I was sitting in the windowsill, it was sort of like a bay window with a seat cushion, I looked out the window and sighed and watched as Sasuke and Sakura were outside.

They were about to kiss.

I felt like I was invading their privacy and was about to look away when they had already connected their lips.

"Because she's my friend..a real friend" I said.

"You've known her a wee-"

"Doesn't matter how long you've known someone, don't you think it's sad I have a closer friendship with Sakura rather than Annie? Someone I've known for years" I said. "How is that?" I asked.

"I don't know..I guess I could say the same about Sasuke, not that we're friends but it finally seems I have competition, Armin is on a different level than me intellectually wise, I can't compete with that, but with Sasuke I can actually have someone to compare myself to." He said smirking.

"You're an idiot" I said chuckling

He got up and walked over to me making me look up at him.

"Your Idiot" He said as he used his hand to grab my own and stand me up.

Our height difference was evident as I looked up at him his gaze causing my cheeks to feel hot.