Chapter 13

Sasuke pov:

"No..no She can't be dead." Connie said as Jean rubbed his shoulders as he watched Eren dig a grave in front of a tree.

"I know, I miss her already too." Jean said.

"Sasha..." Sakura said from beside me as she watched them lift her body up and gently drop her down into the ground.

"I need to know if she said anything..." Connie said. "I need to know!" He said as he rushed back into the palace.

"Damn it, I'll be right back!" Jean said as he rushed into the palace behind Connie.

"Mama, what happened?" Sarada asked as she looked up at Sakura. "Why is auntie Sasha going into the ground?" She added. Damn this kid is too smart for her own good.

"Well..Auntie Sasha has moved on...someplace better." Sakura said trying to keep the answer PG. She may be intelligent but she's still a child.

"You mean Heaven?" She asked.

"Yea darling."

"So she's dead?" Sarada asked as her eyes began to gloss over as she tried rubbing them so they wouldn't fall.

"Yes" Sakura said softly. "But why Mama..she didn't look bit" Sarada asked.

"Well..."

My hand touched Sakura's shoulder where she looked up at me sadly "It's okay Sarada, some naughty kids did it but Sasha is in a better place." I said.

"Yeah." Sakura nodded.

The child did nothing but lay her head on Sakura's Shoulder and continued to watch Eren cover Sasha's body with dirt as everyone else cried.

Mikasa was with Armin as Levi hugged Hange who cried.

"This is unfair.." Ino said as she walked up beside us.

Life is unfair

"Lets go back inside, it looks like its bound to rain, I'll go to see those children myself later and speak about their punishment." Eren said.

"Eren!" Historia walked up to the group, her face scrunched in anger as she crossed her arms infront of him looking up at him, her blue eyes glaring into his green ones. "What?" He asked annoyed.

"Why did I just see Falco and Gabi both being dragged away by guards saying their orders are from you to lock them away?" She asked.

"Gabi killed Sasha." He said.

Historia's face looked at him as her eyes widened and she stepped back slightly. "W-what?" She said lowly.

"We just buried her, Gabi killed Sasha in cold blood..she called her names and assumed she was stealing and got a gun and shot her..you know why Historia? Because you, the king, and everyone in this son of a bitch values everything but humans lives, all you care about is yourself! You teach children to hate others if they aren't like them, you push beliefs onto them, you train them to become monsters to defend biased hierarchy, you groom children to be heartless and to not care about nothing but duties!" He snapped as she just started tears streaming down her face.

"Sasha" was all she could say.

"Stop acting like you care bitch! If you cared you would have stayed and said fuck your duties ! But you never cared you're a fake, self centered bitch you piece of shit!" Ymir said as she walked to the front of the group facing the princess.