13. Christian

Caitlyn's POV

"GUESS WHAT!" Brianna yelled while coming up to me.

"What?"

"Christian asked me out!" She giggled.

"Aw that's great" I said while hugging her. "Just don't tell him anything about me"

"I won't"

"The other day at the beach he came to me for advice"

"He's such a cutie"

"I'm happy for you sis"

She smiled at me weakly and hugged me. I don't know why but I started crying, and she did as well.

"I love you so much Caitlyn"

"I love you to Brianna"

We stood up and wiped out tears away.

I walked to my cupboard and got out some pyjamas.

I took off my top and Brianna looked at my arms and my stomach in shock.

"Your arms are getting worse"

"I can't stop though" I said quietly.

"Tell the boys, they can help you"

"You know I can't. I'm embarrassed that I do it. What will the boys think? They will think I'm weird, disgusting and weak. They'll treat me differently, they will judge me"

"They won't. I promise you they won't"

"I'm just so scared. What about if he finds us or he takes us away from the boys? Even though I'm still you know.. Broken.. I'm trying to let the boys into my life and I don't know what I would do without them"

"Babe are you in here?" I heard Christian say while opening the door.

Shit I was still only wearing my bra.

I crawled under the bed and pretended I wasn't here.

"There you are" I heard Christian say. "What are you doing in here?"

"I don't know I just wanted to hang in here I guess"

"Who were you talking to?"

"I was talking to Caitlyn on the phone"

"I thought I could hear 2 people talking?"

"She was on loud speaker"

"Okay. Lets go into my room."

Brianna's POV

"So why doesn't she let anyone touch her and why doesn't she really touch anyone?" He asked when we got to his room. I was sitting in his lap, facing him and sort of straddling him.

"It's.. It's really hard for her but um she doesn't touch people cause when we lived with my dad whenever she touched him even like accidentally he would hit her. And she doesn't like people touching her because he used to touch her all the time, sometimes he would bring some of his friends over and they would you know touch her in places. He would hit her all the time so whenever someone goes to touch her she thinks they are gonna hit her. I know what your gonna say now like why wouldn't she trust us, we aren't gonna hit her. Well she has really bad trust issues and it's gonna take a lot of time to get her back to normal. I have been trying for months now but it's impossible but I think I know someone who can"

"Mitchel" we both said at the same time.

We smiled and I rested my head on his shoulder. He stroked my hair and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I pulled away from him and looked at him.

He looked into my eyes, down to my lips and back to my eyes. He bit his lip and flicked his hair. He cupped my cheek and leaned forward. Our foreheads were pressed together and our noses brushed together. If one of us moved forward the slightest bit we would be kissing. His lips brushed against mine and they instantly tingled. I was a bit nervous even though it wasn't my first kiss, I think it was just because of Christian, he made me nervous.

He closed his eyes slowly and finally his lips captured mine. Fireworks and butterflies were erupting all throughout my body. I think Christian felt it to because he gasped and pulled me closer to him. The kiss got more hungry and desperate, I never really expected just a simple kiss to get so heated.

He slowly licked my lips, asking for entry. I hesitantly opened my mouth and his tongue massaged mine. I ran my hand up his chest and then through his hair, I absolutely loved his hair. I tugged on it lightly and he moaned into the kiss.

We pulled away both breathless. Our foreheads were still pressed against each others. He leaned in again and pecked my lips.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything" Tyrone said from the door.

I looked at the floor in embarrassment.

"I just wanted to tell you guys that dinner is ready downstairs"

"Okay" Christian said.

I hopped up and held my hand out for Christian. He took it and I helped him up.

"Thanks babe"

"No problem"

He intertwined out fingers and we walked downstairs together.

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 xoxo