27. I'll be your strength

Caitlyn's POV

I don't know what was wrong with me but I felt really bad. I had a shower and cleaned myself up before getting dressed into some sweatpants and a short sleeved top.

I grabbed my guitar and started strumming randomly.

'This is not gonna last forever 

It's that time when you must hold on. 

And I won't let you surrender, 

And I'll heal you if you're broken.

We can stand so tall together. 

We can make it through the stormy weather. 

We can go through it all together, do it all together, do it all.'

Tears started pouring down my face and I couldn't stop them.

Why am I so god damn weak!

I put my guitar down and wrapped myself up in my blankets.

I fell asleep even though it was only 5 o'clock.

"Daddy, listen to me sing" I said when my dad walked past my room. He walked up to me with a really angry expression on his face. He grabbed my face tightly and pushed me over.

"I'm not your daddy, you little bitch!" He screamed. "If you ever call me daddy again I will hit you. Got it?"

I nodded my head and ran past him. I ran downstairs and jumped into my mummy's arms.

"Mummy, daddy hurt me" I sobbed. Her face drained from any colour and her eyes widened.

"Whose daddy?"

"He is" I said pointing to the man that just hurt me.

"No Caitlyn he isn't your daddy. He is Brianna's daddy. You'll understand when your a bit older"

"Where is my daddy then?"

"He is dead okay, he was nothing but a worthless dead beat that smoked weed!" Paul yelled at me and mummy.

"He was not! He was a great man and he was better than you would ever be" Mummy screamed.

Paul got really angry and hit mummy. He then started undressing mummy and started doing weird things. Me and Brianna just sat there watching because we didn't know what was going on. After a while dad pulled out a knife and put it in mummy over and over again. Blood went everywhere, mummy wasn't doing anything, she was just lying there.

"MUMMY!" Brianna and I screamed.

"Shut up you little bitch!" Paul screamed while hitting me across the face.

"NOOOOOOO!" I screamed while sitting up. I was sweating all over and panting heavily.

I sobbed into my pillow and squeezed it tightly.

My bedroom door flung open and footsteps pounded heavily on the ground. No he's found me and now he's gonna get me.

Someone touched my back and I screamed loudly.

"Caitlyn. Your safe. It's just me, Luke"

I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around him.

"Don't leave me please, he's gonna hurt me, just like he hurt mum"

"Your safe okay baby girl. No one is ever going to hurt you again as long as you are here"

"I'm so scared Luke"

"C'mon lets go downstairs"

"Can you carry me?"

"Well I already am so you can stay here then"

I snuggled into him and he went downstairs with me in his arms.

He sat down on the couch and I could feel everyone's eyes on my back.

Luke kissed my head and I looked up at him.

He wiped my tears away and smiled.

"Turn that frown upside down baby girl. We want to see that beautiful smile"

The corners of my mouth twitched up a little bit but I covered it with my hand.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up at around 2 o'clock because I was starving.

I tiptoed downstairs and opened the fridge and the cupboard.

I got out biscuits, sandwiches, chocolate, fruit and heaps more food. I ate all the food until I felt sick.

I ran to the bathroom and started throwing it all up.

I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom.

Someone grabbed me and pushed me against the wall lightly.

I gasped quickly cause Tyrone kissed me roughly.

I heard someone moving and pulled away from Tyrone.

I looked and it was Mitchel.

I looked back at Tyrone and he was smirking.

I tried to run after Mitchel but it was to late. He had run to his room and slammed the door shut loudly.

Sooooo Mitchel or Tyrone? <3

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 xoxo