18. She's not worth it

Caitlyn's POV

What I just saw made me think of Paul and I hated thinking of him. Tyrone and Mitchel were bashing the shit out of each other on the front lawn.

I ran inside and up to the bathroom, I shut the door and locked it.

I got undressed and jumped into the shower.

I did everything that I needed and sat there thinking of the 2 boys doing that to each other. I cried for ages and looked for the razor but there wasn't any in here.

"Where are they?" I yelled out.

I hopped out of the shower and saw one on the bench.

I grabbed it but just as I was gonna hop back in someone came into the bathroom.

I thought I locked the door.

I squealed and noticed it was Tyrone.

I jumped back into the shower and leaned against the wall.

"Tyrone.. What did you just see?"

"I saw your perfect pretty little ass"

"Don't talk to me like that"

He chuckled and went to the toilet.

Awkward.

Once he left I attacked my arms with cuts.

I hopped out and re-bandaged my arm.

I walked to my room with just my towel wrapped around my tiny figure. Lucky all the boys were downstairs.

I got into the giraffe onesie that the boys got me. Brianna got an elephant one which was actually so cute!

I walked downstairs and the boys and Brianna were just about to watch a movie. Tyrone looked at me and winked.

"Aw sis you look so cute, come sit next to me"

"No I don't want to disturb you and Christian"

She giggled and kissed Christian.

I sat down on the single couch and looked at the screen.

Perfect! They were watching a horror movie! Just perfect. Note my sarcasm.

Sometimes Paul would lock me in a room with a scary movie playing and all the lights off. It always scared the crap out of me.

It was the first paranormal activity movie.

I made little screams all throughout the movie. Why did I have to be so weak?

Every time I scream I could feel someone watching me and it was Mitchel every time.

The main chic got dragged down the hallway and I screamed again. And again I could feel someone watching me.

I turned around and glared at Mitchel.

"What is your problem?" I yelled.

Everyone looked at me in confusion.

"Huh? What's your problem huh? Do I have something on my face? Is their something wrong with me?" I yelled in his face.

"No. I'm sorry"

"Well why do you keep looking at me"

"Caitlyn stop it!" Brianna said.

I glared at her and she stood up and slapped me.

I thanked her and sat back down. Brock turned off the movie and put it on something else.

"It's your birthday in 3 days, so exciting!" Brianna said brightening up the mood.

"No it's not" I said.

"I was just trying to make you happy" she said angrily.

"You thought that saying that would make me happy. You should know that I have never been excited for my birthday! Of course you would be excited because you always got presents on my birthday! You don't know how it feels to see your younger sister opening the presents that should have been yours on your own birthday!" I screamed.

"Hey I think that's enough" Christian said while hugging Brianna who had started crying.

"Why don't you just shut up Christian!"

"Hey don't talk to my boyfriend like that!" She yelled.

"Shut up little miss perfect!"

"Oh that's it!"

She pounced on me and pinned me to the ground. She started slapping and punching me in the face. I grabbed a handful of her hair and started tugging at it.

The boys tried to pull her off me but nothing was stopping her from beating the shit out of me.

"Let me go!" She hissed.

"Babe stop! She's not worth it!" Christian said.

She got off me and I kicked Christian in the balls.

"Great to hear that I'm not worth it Christian"

"That's not what I meant. I'm sorry Caitlyn"

"It's exactly what you meant Christian! It's great to hear what you think! That I'm not worth it, I already know that I'm a disappointment! Thanks for telling me how you really feel guys, I'm grateful"

I said while storming away.

"Caitlyn-"

"FUCK OFF CHRISTIAN" I screamed.

I sprinted upstairs to my room and slammed my door so hard that the house shook.

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 xoxo