34. Yes

Caitlyn's POV

I stared at him with wide eyes. Was he serious? Or was this just one big prank that they were pulling on me?

"I feel like the biggest idiot now" he said while unwrapping his arms from me.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Cause I know you don't like me in that way" he said.

"What! No I do Tyrone! I just think that you wouldn't like me cause no one ever does" I said quietly.

"Your're amazing Caitlyn! You're funny, nice, beautiful, smart and heaps more! I'm fully serious about this"

"Yes" I said quietly.

"Yes?" He asked confused.

"Yes Tyrone. I will be your girlfriend"

He pulled me back to him and kissed me softly.

"Thank you" he smiled at me. "Stay here with me tonight"

"Like in the same room as you?" I asked nervously.

"Only if your okay with it"

"I can't I'm sorry Tyrone" I quickly hopped out of his grasp and ran out. I locked myself in the bathroom and got undressed at record speed.

I hopped in the shower and started crying hysterically. I grabbed the razor and cut my arms, I didn't have much space left so I had to go over older ones and leave fresh ones.

"Caitlyn baby. Come out please. I know what you are doing and you need to stop" Tyrone said from the other side of the door.

I washed my body with the body wash. Bad move. My body started stinging and I fell to the ground screaming.

"CAITLYN!" He yelled.

I put my arms under the water to try and get the body wash out of my wounds.

I whimpered and cried even more. Why do I have to be so stupid. Why am I even here anymore? Oh yeah I have to be here for Brianna, I'm the only one she has left.

I turned the water off and just sat in the shower curled into a ball.

After around 10 minutes of Tyrone banging on the door I grabbed a towel and wrapped it tightly around my body.

As soon as I opened the door Tyrone hugged me tightly.

"Don't do that ever again Caitlyn. I was so scared about you"

"I..I'm so sorry.. I'm just so weak.. Why can't I be normal?" I sobbed into his chest.

"Because if you were normal, we wouldn't have met"

I smiled up at him and grabbed my towel tighter. I leaned up and brushed my lips against his.

"I'm gonna go get dressed okay"

"Okay"

I rushed into Tyrone's room and got one of his shirts and his sweatpants.

I rushed out of his room and he winked at me.

I got dressed in my room and went downstairs where everyone was in random positions tangled up with eachother.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked quietly

"We're playing twister"

"Okay well I'm probably gonna go up to bed"

"Goodnight" everyone chorused.

I walked up the stairs and stood at Tyrone's door. He was on his phone making a keek I think.

"Goodnight Tyrone" I said.

"Oh baby. Come be in my keek"

I shook my head and ran to my bedroom.

I got under my blankets and buried myself in them.

"And this is Caitlyn's room, it's very pretty isn't it!" I heard Tyrone say. "Now where is she?"

He lifted the blankets and I curled into a ball.

"Here she is everyone. Isn't she beautiful"

"Tyrone! I'm not wearing any makeup"

"You look beautiful without it"

He lifted me up and I buried myself in his chest.

"Say bye to the camera"

I waved at the camera and I heard him clicking away at the buttons.

"Goodnight baby girl. Have a good sleep" Tyrone said into my ear.

"Goodnight" I said while looking up at him.

I pecked his lips quickly and pulled my blankets back on me. I fell asleep nearly instantly once Tyrone started singing me to sleep.

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 xoxo