62. Stay

Caitlyn's POV

"You remember something about me?" Brianna asked.

"We were at the beach and you called out my name and then I started drowning"

Tears sprung to her eyes and she started crying.

"Why are you crying?"

"You nearly died that day Caitlyn" she said crying into Christian's arms.

"Oh" I said quietly.

"What do you remember about me" Brock asked jumping around in his seat like a little kid on Christmas.

"Well Brianna and I were cuddling together and then you came and put us in a car"

"That was the day I found you. You ran into me while walking through Sydney and then you ran back to Brianna"

I looked around the room and everyone was looking at me. I noticed Clinton was holding the bowl of chocolate so I quickly ran over to him, snatched the bowl from him and ran upstairs with it.

Mitchel's POV

What the hell just happened? That was so weird. We all looked at the stairs and started laughing.

"Remember when Clinton fell of the chair, now that was funny" Christian said with his arms wrapped tightly around Brianna.

We all started laughing even Clinton.

I walked into the kitchen to grab a drink and Clinton followed me.

"Clinton can you please stay for a few days. It would be good for Caitlyn if you were around and I really miss you"

"I would love to Mitch but I have no where to sleep"

"Um take my room and I will stay with Caitlyn"

"Will she be okay with that?"

"I'll go talk to her now but Clinton you are staying" I said.

He shook his head and chuckled and walked back to the lounge room. I quickly drank a glass of water and walked up to Caitlyn's room where she was sitting on the floor eating some chocolate.

"Caitlyn I have to talk to you about something"

"Yeah?" She asked quietly.

"Um Clinton is staying over tonight right so um he hasn't got anywhere to sleep do I gave him my bed. Is it okay with you if I sleep in here for the night and maybe the rest of the week cause Clinton is probably staying for that long" I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"Um okay"

"I can stay?"

She nodded her head and I smiled at her.

"C'mon it's getting late how about we get to bed?"

"You need pyjamas and we need to go say goodnight to everyone" she said cutely.

I walked over to her and crouched down so she could hop on my back.

She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around my body and I walked downstairs with her securely on my back, her nuzzling her head into my neck like a child.

"Night everyone" she mumbled quietly.

"Night Mitch, Night Caitlyn" everyone chorused.

She waved weakly and put her hands back down to her original position.

I walked upstairs and went into my room to get some clothes.

I grabbed some pants and a singlet and walked back into Caitlyn's room, putting her on the bed carefully.

She wrapped herself in the blankets and I turned around to face the other way to her so I could get dressed even though she could still see me.

"Mitchy can I uh...."

I turned around to look at her and she was up on her knees by I was still a head taller than her.

She grabbed the shirt that I was wearing at the moment and gripped it slightly.

She lifted it up and pulled it over my head slowly.

She crouched down a bit and kissed my belly button and then all the way up my chest to my neck.

"Caitlyn" I moaned.

She sucked on my neck and grabbed the other side of my face guiding it the way she wanted. She was so cute when she wanted to be in control.

I coughed and tried to get my voice back to normal so it doesn't sound like I'm moaning when I talk.

"Caitlyn" I said sternly.

"Mhm" she mumbled against my neck, leaving a trail of kisses along it.

"You should stop"

"But I thought this was what you wanted" she said looking down at the bed playing with the sheets.

"Caitlyn not now, not this quickly. We both don't want to rush into things, I wanna take things slow with you"

"But... But.. But... Ummmm..... Ahhhh" she stuttered.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that" she added after a few seconds.

"Caitlyn it's fine, I kinda enjoyed it but lets just get into bed and rest okay"

She nodded her head and crawled back into bed under the covers.

I put the rest of my pyjamas on and hopped under the covers as well. I didn't know if Caitlyn wanted me to touch her or not so I just laid there but facing her.

She kissed my cheek lightly before turning away from me and laying her head delicately down on her pillow.

The things this girl does to me. She drives me crazy, in a good way.

Feedback? Sorry bout the short and boring chapter, next one will be longer! :) I think there are 2 chapters and an epilogue and then the book will be over sadly :( BUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL :)

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3