48. Where is she?

Tyrone's POV

Where is Caitlyn? I'm getting worried about her. She's been gone for like 7 hours now. I'm gonna call her.

It rang but just went straight to message bank. What the hell!

I tried calling her more times but it always just went straight to message bank. I texted her a hundred times (not literally) and she still hasn't replied.

"Ty have you seen Caitlyn?" Bri asked coming downstairs with Christian's arms wrapped around her.

"No she hasn't come back yet and I'm really worried about her"

"If she doesn't show up by tomorrow I think we should start looking for her" Christian said.

"No we should start looking for her now" I said.

"I agree with Tyrone. I wanna find my sister" Bri said.

"Yeah I agree with Tyrone as well" Mitchel said.

We all agreed and went out looking for Caitlyn. We got to the cemetery and looked at all the tomb stones.

"It's here" Bri said.

I looked down at the tomb and it read Kyle Parker. Caitlyn's dad.

We looked around this area but couldn't find anything. Where did she go?

Caitlyn's POV

I walked down stairs at around 9 o'clock and mostly everyone was gone. But this time there was a hooker here.

I silently walked to the kitchen but everyone heard me. Damn! The hooker looked over at me in disgust and then continued shoving her tongue down Paul's throat.

Trent came over to me and picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me hungrily and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I bit down on his tongue and all he did was moan.

"I'm trying to help you here okay? If you don't do what I want then either I or someone else will either hurt or even kill you so I would do what we say alright?"

I nodded my head and he kissed me again. Our mouths moved together in sync and he sat down on the couch while I was straddling him.

He put his tongue in my mouth again and his tongue battled mine for dominance. I wasn't going down without a fight. I liked to be in control all the time!

He bit down on my tongue and I calmed down, he took over and put his hands under my shirt. I whimpered against his lips and he pulled away breathlessly.

I looked at everyone and the hooker was staring at me intensely.

"What are you staring at bitch" she screeched.

"N.. No.. Noth.. Nothing"

"Yes you were!" She walked over to me and pulled out a little pocket knife out of her bra.

She cut my cheek and blood started pouring down my cheek. I yelped out in pain and everyone laughed at me even Trent.

"Please just let me go" I sobbed.

"No way you little whore"

"I'm not a whore. You are!" I yelled.

She gasped and pulled me off of Trent's lap.

She stomped on me a few times and then jumped on Trent's lap.

"Screw me baby, right here, right now" she said seductively. Everyone whistled and started cheering Trent on.

I looked up at them and Trent had his tongue down her throat and was unclipping her bra. She was ripping his shirt off with one hand and jerking him off with the other.

I crawled up in a ball in the middle of the room and let the blood just drip off my body.

Paul stood up and did whatever he could to hurt me. He slapped, punched, kicked, scratched, pulled and even bit me.

"Stop mister, please. I'll do anything"

"All I want is for you to suffer. You took my little girl away from me and now I'm gonna hurt you"

"Paul my main man, move out of the way. Your blocking the action" some random guy said.

Paul grabbed me by my ankles and dragged me to the kitchen.

He grabbed a knife with one hand and my arm with the other and saw all the cuts on my arms.

"Well well well little miss Caitlyn cuts herself does she? I know what to do with this"

He grabbed my arm and jabbed the knife right into one of the cuts, deepening it. He twisted the knife in deeper and made it wider by doing it.

I screamed out in pain and he laughed like a mad man.

He pulled the knife out and dropped it on the ground.

I dropped to the floor in pain and screamed while holding my arm tightly.

Sorry for the short chapter! :( Feedback?

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3