58. Visions

Caitlyn's POV

"What do you mean you love someone else. I thought you couldn't remember anything"

"I can't, but I just... I don't feel anything when I'm with you Ty" I said cowering away from him.

"I'll always love you Caitlyn"

"I'll always love you as well Ty"

I walked upstairs and lay in my bed, I have been a lot more tired lately.

I closed my eyes and the visions started coming.

I was in a house and there were heaps of people here. I got taken to a bedroom and raped. I then got bashed heaps and then everything went black.

I saw a white light in the distance and then suddenly 2 people were in front of me. Mum and dad.

Dad came over to me and started saying really rude things to me. He then started hitting me over and over again.

I looked up and it wasn't dad, it was......... Paul.

Paul!

I screamed and closed my eyes, I opened them again and I was in a lounge room.

Paul was raping mum!

Everything went black and then I was walking through the streets near Paul's house but I was holding hands with a boy. I got back to Paul's house and then he raped me.

I opened my eyes and I was sweating all over.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

I jumped in the shower after I got undressed and stood under the freezing water for 15 minutes.

I saw all the cuts on my arms and picked up the razor.

'Well well well little miss Caitlyn cuts herself does she?' A voice said in my head.

I whimpered a little bit and sliced my arm a few times with the razor.

I put my hands on my ribs and could easily feel them poking out.

I cried heavily and turned the water off.

I wrapped a towel around my body and went downstairs where everyone was at the table.

"Caitlyn what happened?!" My 'sister' said rushing over to me. "You are so pale and you're cold"

"I'm fine" I said while chattering my teeth.

"Tyrone run up to her room and get her some warm clothes"

He did as she said and came down a few seconds later with my underwear, a bra, a grey WAT hoodie and maroon sweatpants.

"Caitlyn can you move?"

I shook my head and nearly collapsed to the floor.

"Ty, go to the lounge room and help her get changed"

He picked me up and carried me to the lounge room.

"Caitlyn I'm gonna help you get changed okay?"

I looked at him with wide eyes as he tried to take off my towel.

"Caitlyn trust me, I'm helping you"

He grabbed my towel and lightly pulled it off me leaving me standing in front of him naked.

He got my underwear and helped me step into them. He pulled them up then grabbed my bra.

He pulled my arms through then clasped it together at the back.