63. 24/7

Caitlyn's POV

I woke up and there was a bit of pressure on my legs and around my waist. I looked under the blanket and Mitchel had one arm slung over my waist and one leg over my legs. He looked so innocent and cute while he slept, well he looked like that all the time.

I carefully got out of his grasp and went into his room so I could get some of his clothes to wear downstairs. I like wearing Mitchy's clothes because they are comfortable and warm. Mine are as well but there is something different about wearing guys clothing for girls.

I snuck into his room and saw Clinton asleep in his bed. He wasn't wearing a shirt so I could see his toned chest.

I tip toed over to his cupboard and looked through all his clothes. I dug underneath a big hoody and found a book.

The nosey person that I am decided to have a look.

I opened it and it was like a diary.

'I like her so much but she doesn't like me back. We are so close but I think she likes someone else. All I want is for her to be happy, that's all I ever want, is for her to be happy. I love Caitlyn'

I flicked through a few pages and it was all the same thing but different passages each time.

'The love of my life is now with Tyrone. I don't know why she would pick him, he doesn't love her as much as I do. I should have asked her out when I had the chance but I just blew it. I will always love her but ah I don't know'

I closed the book when I heard movement. I looked behind me and Clinton was moving around in his sleep.

I shoved it back under the hoody and grabbed some pants and a long black hoody.

I quickly ran out of the room and just left the door open. I went back to my room and looked at Mitchel who was still sleeping.

I pulled my boxers and my tank top off leaving me in just my black bra with pink spots and my matching underwear.

I turned around to see if Mitchel was still asleep and was shocked to see him staring at me.

I squealed and quickly put on the hoodie and pants.

"Come here" he said quietly in his morning voice.

I walked over to him slowly and hopped on top of him in a straddle position.

I put my hands lightly on his chest and covered my face with my hair.

He brushed some of my hair out of the way using his fingers. He propped himself up and kissed my nose.

I rolled off of him and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Mitchel asked me.

"Going downstairs"

I walked downstairs and looked at all the food that was just chilling in the cupboard.

I threw my hair into a messy bun and put my ugg-boots on.

I walked into the lounge room and grabbed some money out of my money jar that Brock created a few days ago. It was just so if we wanted to go and get something, we could without bothering someone or if no one was around to give us any.

I grabbed a $5 note and and walked out of the house. I was still a but shaken up because of everything that happened so I always was on the look out.

I walked to the local bakery place and bought a chocolate milkshake. I headed back to the house just casually sipping on my milkshake.

I walked into the house and Mitchel was sitting in the lounge room talking to Tyrone.