42. More I love you's

Caitlyn's POV

I stripped out of my clothes and walked down to the water slowly.

I played around in the water and just relaxed.

"Hey" an attractive guy said to me.

"Um.. Hi"

"What's your name?"

"Caitlyn"

"Well Caitlyn, my name's Trent. It's really nice to meet you"

"You to"

Me and Trent spoke for ages, I felt like I could talk to him about anything, which I did. He knew everything about what happened when I was younger and yeah he was just such a nice guy.

"So here is my number, call me if you ever want to talk okay?"

"Bye Trent"

"Bye"

He gave me my phone back and walked off.

I packed up all my stuff and walked back up the house. As soon as I walked through the door Tyrone pulled me to him and kissed the top of my head repeatedly.

I pushed him off me and ran upstairs. I put all my stuff in my room and walked to the bathroom.

As I was walking in, Mitchel was walking out.

"Hi Mitch" I said quietly.

"Hey Caitlyn, I haven't seen you in a little while. Where have you been? Tyrone was worried about you"

"I was at the beach. He shouldn't worry about me all the time" I said shakily.

I walked past him and locked the bathroom door on his face.

Christian's POV

Brianna and I were just casually talking on my bed about our future. I really loved her but I was scared that she doesn't love me back so I haven't said it yet.

We have been dating for about 3 months and I haven't even said it yet.

"You are so beautiful" I said while twirling her hair in my fingers.

"Thanks, you're not to bad yourself" she said while winking.

I flicked my hair and kissed her softly.

Just as she pulled away I accidentally blurted it out.

"I love you"

"I love you to Christian"

"You do?"

"Yes I do. I have been waiting for ages for you to tell me!"

"Oh sorry, I just thought that you didn't love me back"

"Of course I do Christian"

She loves me ahhh she made me so happy!

Unknown POV

That little bitch thinks she can stay away from me, I will get her back!

She doesn't suspect a thing but I am going to get her when she least expects it.

She thinks she's safe with those "boys" but she's not, she's not safe anywhere!

OMG so sorry for the short and boring chapter, because of that I am gonna post another one :)

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 xoxo