4. Confessions

Mitchel's POV

After Caitlyn ran away I went downstairs to talk to the boys.

I sat down and fixed my hair.

"What happened Mitch, I heard a door slam?" Christian said.

"So I uh, I went upstairs and I heard a guitar playing. I went to my room and Caitlyn was singing and playing the guitar, she is actually really good! And well yeah I started clapping and then she just got scared and stuff. She walked past me and I grabbed her arm lightly, the weird thing is that my whole hand fit around her arm and I went to lift up her sleeve to see how skinny she was and she jumped away. After that she just ran away and slammed the door"

We all looked at Brianna and waited for an explanation.

"What?" She said.

"What happened to Cailtyn?" Brock asked.

She sighed and shook her head.

"I don't know if I can tell you"

"We really want to help her"

"No one is going to be able to help her, what's done is done. She's broken!"

"Please" I begged with puppy dog eyes.

"You really wanna know what happened to her!" She asked angrily.

"Yes" we all said.

"Fine! When we were 5 our mum was raped and murdered right in front of our eyes by my father, her stepfather! We had to tell the police that she killed herself, if we didn't Caitlyn would die! From that day on he used to abuse her every single day! When she was 12 a boy walked her home and guess what, he saw! When she got home he raped her, I had to listen to her screaming from downstairs and I couldn't do anything about it! When we were 14 we tried to escape, we ran outside but he cut Caitlyn with a knife, she fell to the ground immediately. He held a gun to her head and said that if I didn't come back then he would kill her. I saved her life that day by going back to that hell hole with her! I never used to get abused because I was daddy's little princess! It was always Caitlyn that got it! Are you guys happy now that I told you!" She said angrily. She stood up and stormed upstairs.

Omg I felt so bad!! And I feel so sorry for what happened to Caitlyn, she didn't deserve any of that. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life!

Brianna came down a few seconds later and asked if they could use the shower.

We had 2 so they could both use them at the same time.

Brock went upstairs with Brianna to show them where there are some towels.

A few minutes after Brock came downstairs we heard the water running.

We heard someone walking downstairs slowly, Caitlyn.

"Uh where is the second shower?" She asked quietly.

"Go straight up that way and the first door on the right" Christian said pointing towards the bathroom. She nodded and walked up that way.

Caitlyn's POV

I got to the bathroom and locked the door. I got undressed and looked at myself. I hated my body, it was disgusting. You could see all of my bones and there were scars all over my body.

I hopped in the shower and let the hot water flow over my body. I washed myself with soap and washed my hair. It felt nice to be clean again. I was looking around the shower when I spotted a razor. Score!

I picked it up and ran it across my skin again and again. I sat down and just cried for about 10 minutes.

After around 30 minutes in the shower I hopped out and wrapped the towel around me. I cleaned up my cuts so they wouldn't be noticeable.