37. Fun day at home ;)

Caitlyn's POV

I looked at me belly button piercing in the mirror at the shop and it looked really good. It was just a plain normal ring but it was light blue, my favourite colour.

We couldn't go to the spa because I couldn't go in water until 2 weeks. That means I couldn't go to the beach, I was actually pretty upset. Well I could I just had to put tape over my belly button.

We got home and Tyrone rushed over to me.

"I missed you today baby girl"

"I missed you to, come up to my bedroom in about 5-10 minutes, I have something to show you" I purred in his ear.

Instead of going to the spa today Brianna and I went to a cafe and she told me all about impressing boys, flirting and everything I should know.

He looked at me with lust in his eyes and pulled me in for a kiss before letting me go upstairs.

I got undressed and just stood in my room in only my bra and my panties.

After a few minutes Ty knocked on the door. I opened it slightly and he stood there with a huge smile on his face.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the room and slammed the door shut.

"You look so sexy" he whispered in my ear.

I shuddered and laid down on the bed.

"You got your belly button pierced"

"Yeah that's where Bri and I went today"

"It looks hot"

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He rolled over and put his hands either side of my face so he wasn't putting his weight on me.

I looked up at him with fear in my eyes and started shaking a little bit.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I'm.. I'm scared"

"You don't need to be scared I'm not gonna hurt you"

"I know but I'm still scared Tyrone"

"Here" he rolled off of me and pulled me with him so I would be on top.

He tried to put his hand on me but I put them back over to his sides.

"Don't touch Tyrone. Just let me"

I leant down and started kissing all over his face and along his jaw line. I started going lower so I would kiss his neck. I started sucking just below his ear and he moaned quietly.

I pulled away and just rested my head on his chest.

Tyrone's POV

Caitlyn is so hot! And her belly button piercing makes her even hotter. Oh and when she kisses my neck, she turns me on so bad.

I have organised our first date together which is gonna be tomorrow. I'm quite excited!

I propped myself up a little bit and kissed her softly.

She pulled away and smiled at me. She walked over to her cupboard and put on some sweatpants and a long sleeve t shirt.

"I think you looked fine how you were before" I said winking at her.

"Flirt" she said poking her tongue out at me afterwards.

Caitlyn's POV

Tyrone wrapped his arm around my waist loosely and we walked into the lounge room where everyone was at.

He sat down next to Luke and pulled me onto his lap. I snuggled into his neck and made myself comfortable.

While we were watching this random TV show he would whisper cute things in my ear to make me giggle.

He started kissing my neck and I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning.

"Ty" I said quietly. "Not here" I said.

I hopped up and went to the kitchen and sat on the kitchen counter. Tyrone followed me and stood in between my legs.

I ran my hands through his hair and kissed him roughly. He responded straight away and put his hands on my thighs.

We were making out and just focusing on eachother that we didn't notice someone walk into the kitchen.

"And this is the kitchen where we see Tyrone and Caitlyn sucking each other's faces off" I heard Christian say.

I looked at him and he was probably making a keek.

"Christian, go away" I said while laughing.

"Not until you say that you are in Team Christian" he says evilly.

"I am in Team Christian"

"YES!" He yelled while running away.

I looked up at Tyrone and he was staring at me. When he noticed I was looking at him he smiled. I blushed and looked away quickly.

My phone beeped alerting me about a keek update.

I pulled it out of my pocket and opened up keek.

Tyrone sat next to me on the counter and started watching Christian's keek. It was so embarrassing seeing us make out on the counter, now everyone can see it!

Tyrone pulled his phone out and started recording.

"Hey Keek. Caitlyn say hi"

"Hi" I waved at the camera.

"She's a bit shy"

I blushed and tried to hide.

Tyrone kissed my cheek and then my neck.

"Babe they will love you just like I do" he whispered in my ear. Did he just say that he loves me? I shrugged it off and kissed his cheek.

He smiled at the camera and pecked my lips.

"Cya" he said in his cute high pitched voice that he makes at the end of his keeks.

I waved at the camera and he turned it off.

"You're so cute babe"

I kissed him and slid off the bench.

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Can I make some spaghetti?"

"Sure you need any help?"

"No I'm fine. You go watch TV with everyone else, I will call you when I'm done"

"Okay babe" he kissed my cheek before walking into the lounge room.

I put the mince into the frying pan and let that cook until it was brown. Once that was done I put the onion, herbs, sauces in the pan and the spaghetti into the boiling water.

After around 10 minutes of waiting dinner was finally ready.

"DINNER" I yelled.

Everyone ran into the kitchen, grabbed their bowls and sat at the table.

I just sat on the counter playing with my fingers.

"Aren't you going to come eat with us baby?"

I shook my head and just continued playing with my fingers.

Mitchel came over and filled up a bowl with spaghetti.

"Please Caitlyn. Eat something" he said giving me his cute puppy dog face.

I grabbed the bowl off him and walked upstairs.

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 xoxo