1. How It All Started

"Daddy listen to me sing" I said when my dad walked past my room. He walked up to me with a really angry expression on his face. He grabbed my face tightly and pushed me over.

"Im not your daddy, you little bitch!" he screamed. "If you ever call daddy again I will hit you. Got it?"

I nodded my head and ran past him. I ran downstairs and jumped into my mummy's arms.

"Mummy, daddy hurt me" I sobbed. her face drained of any colour and her eyes widened.

"Whose dadddy?'

"He is" I said pointing to the man that just hit me

"No Caitlyn he isn't your daddy. He is Brianna's daddy. You'll understand when you're a bit older"

"Where is my daddy then?"

"He is dead okay, he was nothing but a worthless dead beat that smoked weed!" Paul yelled at me and mummy. (A/N Paul is Caitlyn's stepdad)

"He was not! He was a great man and he was better than you would ever be" Mummy screamed.

Paul got really angry and hit mummy. He then started undresssing mummy and started doing weird things. Me and Brianna just sat there watching because we didnt know what was going on. After a while dad pulled out a knife and put it in mummy over and over again. Blood went everywhere, mummy wasn't doing anything, she was just lying there.

"MUMMY!" Brianna and I screamed.

"Shut up you little bitch!" Paul screamed while hitting me across the face.

I cried for ages and he kept hitting me until I would stop crying.

He had a big conversation with Brianna and I about what to say to the police when they came.

7 years later (12 years old)

Later on in life I realised that Paul had raped and killed mum. Paul was not my dad but my stepdad. I wasn't allowed anything that I wanted or any friends. No one was allowed to love or care for me ever.

I was walking home from school when a guy from my class came up to me. His name is Mike.

"Hi Caitlyn"

"Uh hi" I mumbled.

He grabbed my hand and we started to walk home together.

"This is my house. I should go. Bye" I said quickly. If Paul saw this, it would be a horrible beating.

I walked inside and put my shoes and my bag in my room.

"WHO WAS THAT!" Paul screamed from outside my room.

"No one mister. He was someone from my class"

"Do you know what happens when you get close to people?"

"What?"

"You get hurt!" He yelled. He closed my door and walked over to me while smiling creepily.

"Mister your scaring me"

"Im scaring you huh?"

I nodded and he slapped me across the face. He started doing to me what he did to mum a few years ago. He was going to rape me.

"NO! STOP IT! HELP ME! PLEASE! HELP!"

He slapped me over and over again until I could only see black.

2 years later

I was now really close to Brianna, but Paul didn't know that. He couldn't know. I had started to cut myself as well. I had cuts all up my arms, only Brianna knew about them. Paul still hit me, many times throughout the day, every day. It's been happening every day since I was 5, when he murdered mum. I also have anorexia nervosa which is an eating disorder problem.

On the day that she died, he will take Brianna to the cemetary and leave me here to just cry and cut myself.

Today Brianna and I were going to try and escape. Even though Paul was Brianna's dad, she hates him for what he's done. He killed our mother, he hits me all the time and when she was eleven he accidently hit her but it was my fault. I got the worst beating of my life that day.

"Okay, you ready for this?" I asked her.

She nodded and we hugged.

We tiptoed downstairs and opened the door. It started creaking, damn it!'

We quickly ran out of the house and slammed the door shut. I was behind Brianna because I let her escape first.

We had just reached the front path of the house when something cut my foot, it really hurt. I fell to the ground screaming. Someone picked me up and pointed something at my head.

"Sweetie stop running, come back to dad" Paul said to Brianna.

She looked at him with wide eyes and looked at me.I looked up at him and noticed it was a gun pointed at me. He spat in my face and pushed me down to the ground.

"Cmon sweetie or I will shoot her"

She dropped her head in defeat and walked over to us. He kicked me one last time before walking back towards the house.

"Get inside bitch" he screamed.

He taught me a little lesson about trying to run away.

Description of Caitlyn and Brianna:

Caitlyn:

Light green eyes with dark on the outside. Really Blonde straight hair.

Brianna:

Dark sea blue eyes. Light brown staright hair. Braces.

I hope you like the first chapter of my fan fic!! I love What About Tonight <3

Comment

Fan

Vote

<3