16. YOU'RE LEAVING ?

Author's POV

" Anyways, we both are not sleepy, what should we do now ? " she asked making him think.

But his reply made her eyes widen and heart raced as if it had run on a marathon,

" We should do something interesting, since it's our wedding night "

" You go wait in the bedroom " he said while going into some other room. She sat in a daze, " oh my God ! Wait I was not ready for this ! What are we going to do ? " her heartbeat increased like hell and the concentration of blood in her face increased making it red.

After taking a breath she went into his bedroom as he said. Not after long he came in with something in his hand.

Time skip

" Aaah ! Pleasee ! Stop ! "

she whined at him for killing her queen for the forth time now, in chess. He giggled, " you are so easy to trick." he said. She pouted and messed up the arrangement of chess pieces making him whine.

" Yah ! Why did you mess up the whole game ? it was just the queen you still have powers !!!! " he complained trying to place the pieces in its former positions but it was of no use, it's completely shuffled.

" I am not playing with you anymore. You're so good at it. " she pouted while cutely glaring at him.

" Me neither, you're always messing up all the pieces before I could win. " he said while packing up the coins and folding the chess board. He went out of the room to place the game board at its place before coming back.

" Shall we sleep ? " he asked and she nodded her head at him. He smiled and went to the bathroom to do his night routine. After he came out she did the same and finally they settled for bed.

They both laid down with blanket on them while facing the ceiling. " So nothing's gonna happen ? Like it's your wedding night and you are simply gonna sleep ! That too with arm distance gap between you ? Not even a kiss ? " Her subconscious voiced in complaint.

Jungkook sighed and placed a kiss on forehead before turning to the other side to sleep. Her cheeks started heating up. He flinched a little when he felt a hand sneaking between his arm and waist encircling his torso from behind.

She wrapped her hand around his torso, " can I hold you like this while sleeping ? " Y/n asked in mumble. He twisted his head to see her and smiled before turning fully to face the ceiling.

He encircled his arms around her shoulder and placed her head on his arm while her hand stayed on his waist. He patted her head a little, " you can hold me however you want ! Just don't let go. " he gently said while looking down at her making her heart flutter at the cheesy line he said just now.

She looked anywhere but him while her face reddened. He pecked the top of her head before drifting off to his dreamland.

Next morning

Jungkook fluttered open his eyes not because of the sunlight since the curtains were closed but because of some noise from outside the room. He came out of the room in his messy morning look with one eye open.

The noise was coming from the kitchen so he made way to see what happened. His eyes widened at the scene infront. The kitchen counter had tomatoes that looked like it had been cut for Halloween decor, one stove had a pan with some bacon from which smoke was coming and Y/n was blocking the fire, coming from the other pan in which she put an egg, using a lid like a sheild while she was trying to get her hand near the stove to turn it off. He quickly went over and turned off both the stove. He took the pan, which had the burnt egg, off the stove before placing it near the sink.