59. NO KISSES

Third Person POV

" Why? Did I disturb your quality time with your oppa? "

She glared at him,
" What do you mean by that? " she asked in a calmly stern voice.

" Of course, you like to spend your time with him than me. So, did you enjoy your time with him? "

She squinted her eyes at him,
" Are you doubting me, Jungkook? Do you think that I am cheating on you? That too, with oppa? " she asked in disbelief. He looked at her with wide eyes, since he didn't mean in like that, it was just his possessiveness and insecurity of not having won her heart as much as her oppa did,
" No. I am not doubting you, Y/n. I trust you with my everything. "

" Then why are you angry when I am with him? "

" I don't like him being with you. Knowing that you like him more than me, even if it's in a different way. " he answered while looking down.

" Who said- wait! Are you.... Jealous? " she asked carefully when she realised it was just his possessiveness. He avoided her gaze whereas an involuntary sulky pout peeked on his lips. Now, Y/n was trying hard to control not her anger but her laugh because of his cuteness. He glared at her when he noticed her suppressing her smile while looking away.

" Are my feelings funny to you? " he asked her with a frown. She cleared her throat,
" Jungkook, who said I liked him more than you? "

" Of course, you always choose him over me. "

" When did I do that? " she asked dramatically since she didn't remember doing such a thing.

" On that day, when you were not feeling well, I said I'd be at home with you but you told me to go to work and you were with him for the whole day. He even flexed to me that you'll always choose him over me because you like him more than me. Like proving his words, that evening you chose to help and be with him than coming with me when I called you. It's so clear that you like him more than me, there's no need for people to say it to me. I am not that dumb. "

She smiled at him, are you sure you are not dumb?
" Look, now it's you, who is not believing me! " she changed her smiley face to a complaining one quickly.

" When did I not believe you? "

" Jungkook, I do like oppa. But you know, nothing can beat my love for ice-cream. Apparently, I have already declared that it is replaced by you in my heart now. " she shrugged and he thought about for a moment.

" You mean... You like me more than him? " he asked with his doe eyes.

She couldn't help the shy smile while nodding her head,
" Not only him, I like you more than anyone and anything in this world." she said timidly, looking straight into his eyes, showing her sincerity before quickly breaking the eye contact in coy.

" But why did you choose him over me on that day? "

" I didn't want to ruin your work because of me. And that evening, he was bleeding, Jungkook. How can I come with you without helping him? "

" But the other day, when you broke that woman's nose, you were ready to go home without helping her! "

" But they did send her to the hospital before leaving us, right? " he squinted his eyes at her and she blinked.

" You're just being partial to your oppa. " he stated before scooping her into a hug. She blinked in surprise at his sudden move,
" Wait. I'm still angry with you though."

" Why are you angry with me? I never chose anybody over you, like you did."

She squinted her eyes at him for bringing it up again,
" No, you didn't even explain me why you hit oppa on that day? "