44. ANGRY WITH ME

Author's POV

" You looked so hot when you cursed just now. " she whispered before running off to get the door. He sat there wide eyed for a moment but quickly came out of the trance.

Who is there at their home, this early ?

" Y/n, wait ! " he called before she could open the door and rushed to her. He again looked down at her revealed cleavage and his hands made way up to her chest.

Her deep orbs dilated at his action and she looked down at his hand which was now buttoning up her shirt. She could feel the immense heat spreading on her cheeks and ears. He quickly did his work,
" Only I get to stare at it." he smiley smirked again before slipping off to their room to get ready, making her already blushing cheeks, due to her own words, flush red at his words and it's meaning. He has been staring at that for awhile now !!! Huffing out a huge breath, she opened the door for the door knocker.

" Oppa ! You're here ! " her exclamation made Jungkook's ears to perk up. ' Why is this guy visiting us so often after he came back ? ' He can't let his wife alone with this man, can he ? So he quickly went out.

Ha-neul was eyeing her from top to bottom and gulped since he had never seen her in such a fit dress and she looked so hot. She smiled letting him in,
" Come in."

Jungkook shot a glare at Ha-neul when he saw him ogling at his wife. Unwillingly, he went over and greeted him with a fake smile, trying not to be rude. Y/n made her oppa sit on the couch. Jungkook went inside the kitchen, thinking that Y/n would come there to get water for her oppa.

" How do I look in this dress ? " she asked Ha-neul.

" You look so ho- " he paused and cleared his throat, " beautiful." he said making her smile. And here was Jungkook heaving out a heavy frustrated sigh from the interaction happening outside.

" Wait ! Let me make some coffee for you."

" No, no. Just give me some water. Let's leave soon." Ha-neul replied, glancing at his watch. But his words confused Jungkook and soon Jungkook saw his wife walking in. She smiled at him before going to take a glass.

But Jungkook pulled Y/n by her wrist to a corner,
" Why is he here ? And where are you guys going ? " he whisper-asked. His tone, words, expression, everything screamed displeasure.

" He is here to take me to the expo ! Why ? What happened ? "

Jungkook looked at her with a displeased frown,
" You're going with him ? But I thought of taking you there."

" You have office today. So, I didn't want to disturb you." she reasoned.

" I would've at least dropped you there, before going to the company. "

" Jungkook, the company is in a five-minute drive distance, but the expo venue is forty five minutes away. No need to worry, I'll go there with Ha-neul oppa. " She said.

Jungkook stomped both his feet and let out a whine before going out of the kitchen while she stood there blinking at the scene that just happened now.

Y/n quickly gave her oppa, the water and excused herself before going to see her husband. ' what's wrong with him suddenly ? ' as she tried to open the door, to her surprise it was locked.

" Jungkook ..... " she called softly while knocking.

" Please open the door." she said into the gap between the door frame and door, though it was too narrow. Fortunately, the door opened revealing a Jungkook, who was walking back towards the mirror. Y/n came in and locked the door before going near him.