19. I LOVE IT

Author's POV

Jungkook looked at the women back and forth confusedly, " you already know each other ? " he questioned.

Y/n, nervously laughed, " Im hyejin, right ? " she asked her while she nodded ," Y/n ? "

" She is my middle school classmate. " Y/n said with a nervous smile.

Flashback to middle school

"Look, Y/n's wooden flower is also as withered as her " hyejin said and her ching chaws laughed at the flat plane wooden carving of a flower that Y/n was holding.

Suddenly Hyejin took that wooden board and threw it forcefully across the corridor of their school resulting in few small cracks on that board. Hyejin and her parrot gang laughed while Y/n was looking down at her carving with furrowed brows.

Everyone in the corridor who were watching the scene thought Y/n is going to runaway from there with tears in her eyes. But she glared at Hye-jin, " why aren't you crying bish ?! " Hyejin exclaimed while trying to push her to the ground.

Y/n, silently went to take her carving board and was about to leave, " I like that fear ! Nerdy bish ! " Hye-jin smirked but that was quickly wiped off when Y/n smashed the board on the wall right next to Hye-jin, breaking it into pieces, making her and her gang scream in fear. " Shut it ! It wouldn't take much time for me to smash it on your head ! " Y/n said sternly while glaring and walked away.

Not only this, many students tried to bully Y/n, as she was nerdy and silent, but miserably failed. Y/n even went to the principal's office because she bet up a girl who tried to bully her. Her only friend right from school till now was Do-hee.

Flashback ends

When she remembered these incidents Hye-jin gulped in fear. Y/n was biting on her lips nervously as she was afraid that this Hye-jin would leak out the matter that she was a violent kid in school, to Jungkook.

" Oh ! That's great then ! Y/n, she's our new cook ! And Ms. Im, this is my wife."

They both bowed to each other which was really awkward. Jungkook sensed the tension between them, " Ms. Im, come I'll show you the kitchen. " he decided to get into the business instead of wasting time.

" Excuse me ! " Y/n excused herself before going back into their room and locked it.

' aaaaaahhhhh !!!! Out of all people, why her ???? If she says about me being a violent kid, beating up my fellow mates, to Jungkook, he would hate me !!!! Nooooo this should not happen ' she was screaming internally while stomping her foot and punching the air.

' calm down Y/n ! Before anything happens you should warn her not to tell anything to Jungkook ! ' her subconscious advised. After taking a deep breath Y/n went out.

" So I might have to ask you to prepare the breakfast before 8:30 am everyday. And as I said earlier you can leave after preparing lunch." Jungkook was instructing to Hye-jin while she nodded.

" Okay, Mr. Jeon. Then I'll start my work. "
" Yes, you can. " Jungkook claimed before exiting the kitchen. He smiled at Y/n when he saw her standing outside the kitchen. She was looking down while biting on her nails restlessly.

" Y/n, " He cooed softly taking her out her thoughts. She looked up at him and her heart skipped a beat when he smiled at her fondly.

" I am happy that she's someone you already know. "

Y/n nervously laughed, " yeah ! "

They both came into their bedroom
" Can you choose a tie for me today ? " he asked her and she nodded her head before going near him to looking at his tie collections. Soon she chose one and handed it to him. But he didn't get it instead raised his chin showing his neck.