68. THE YES DAY

Author's POV

The next day

Y/n's eyes flinched as some sort of light rays kissed her closed lids. She lazily opened her eyes and an extreme amount of pain hit her head making her groan.
" You're awake? " Jungkook's voice echoed from somewhere in the room and she slowly turned her head to see him patting his wet hairs with a towel and another towel was clinging around his waist. His wet body, looking so seductively hot, made way towards her.

" Do you have a headache? " he tenderly asked while his one hand came to cup her cheek as he sat at the edge of bed.

She slowly nodded her head,
" Do you remember what happened yesterday? " he asked,

" Hmm...... No...... " she shut her eyes tightly at her throbbing headache.

" Do you remember getting drunk? "

" Hmmm......" Just then it hit her, she pushed his hand away,
" I am angry with you..." she stated with a frown despite her pain.

" Why? "

" Do you think I wouldn't remember what you did? "

" What did I do? " ' no, not again! '

She sat up and caught his ear,
" Why did you accept her offer to dance? "

" Y/n, no. You have punished me enough for that. " he said stopping her from twisting his ears.

" When did I? "

" You don't remember what you did after getting drunk? " he asked in disbelief.

She slowly shook her head while the angry pout didn't depart her lips.

" You don't remember when you said you'll make me yours for making you jealous? " She blinked her eyes while the grip on his ear loosened and she let her hand fall on her lap. She said something like that? Shit! How am I supposed to face him now?

" I.... said that? "

" You don't remember what you did after saying that? " She did something after saying that? What did she do? Did she prove her words or what? She slowly shook her head and her angry frown now turned to a grimace of terror because she was afraid of what embarrassing things her drunk form did last night.

He cutely glared at her before getting up,
" I thought it meant something for you. Here, you are saying you don't even remember it. "

" What did I do? Did I do something embarrassing? "

" You said you'll make me realise that I am not allowed to let any other woman touch me other than you and... " Ahh!!!! I said these aloud to him???? Shit!!!

" You...."

" Me..? "

" I mean... We....."

" We..? "

" You did it with me! I mean you forced me to have s*x with you. " he said bluntly.

" Huh????!!! " she asked in total shock and embarrassment. Her whole face heated up listening to him.

" Hmm...."

" Aiyoo!!! I am so sorry, Jungkook. I-I didn't mean to ... make you uncomfortable. I w-wasn't in my right mind! I am really really sorry, Jungkook." she bit her lips while trying to remember what happened and noticed that she was in one of his t-shirts. She closed her eyes in utter embarrassment.
" Look! " he showed her his neck where there was a purple bruise. Is that a hickey? Did I give him that? Shit!
" I am sorry!!!! " she again apologized while shutting her eyes tightly.