47. DIVORCE HIM

Author's POV

Jungkook went outside Y/n's room to see Jimin. As he came out he saw Yoongi and Jimin talking with serious looks on their faces.
" I am going to buy some juice for Y/n. Call me if something is needed." he saw Ha-neul notifying them before leaving.

He quickly approached the duo,
" Jungkook ! You are here ! "

" Something serious is up."

" What happened, hyung ? "

" We think ..... that this accident was not an accident. "

" It might be planned. "

" I know, hyung ! Just now Y/n pointed out few things and I think the same too. "

" We need to check up with the police to know if they had found out anything about the truck driver. " Yoongi advised.

" Let's ask Namjoon hyung since he had taken the charge for this case." Jimin suggested making both of them to agree.

As Yoongi was about to dial Namjoon, " NOOOOOO !!! " a loud screech was heard from Y/n's room, panicking the men. They quickly went inside only see a hyperventilating Y/n. Her mobile was laying on the ground beside the bed whereas she was taking in quicker breaths and her eyes were again filled with tears. She was holding the mid of her chest where her trachea was supposed be to present while she tried to taking in a breath.

" Y/n !!! " Jungkook instantly rushed towards her to hold her.

" Jimin, go, call the doctor." Yoongi said making him exit quickly.

" Oh god. Y/n try to breathe with your mouth closed." Yoongi said rubbing her back as he stood near the other side of bed.

" J-jung-jungook," she tried to talk while pointing at her mobile.

" Y/n, please calm down. " Jungkook exclaimed while wiping off her tears whereas his own eyes started to burn with tears. But he managed to hold it in and soon the doctor came. He told the men to wait outside and gave Y/n, the medical help she needed.

" What happened ? Why are you all standing out ? " Ha-neul asked when he saw them all outside. He got concerned when he noticed their anxious faces.

" Y/n again got a panic attack." Jimin said carefully since he had already seen how this man cried when he saw her first panic attack. The bag in Ha-neul's hand fell,
" What ? How ? What happened ? " he asked apprehensively.

" We were all talking outside when Y/n was on a call inside. But suddenly we heard her scream and she was again hyperventilating. So we called the doctor. "

" Oh my god ! " Ha-neul exclaimed while a pained frown formed on his face.

The little girl's sobs quickened when her breathing got irregular with her eyes that never stopped watering,
" Y/n ! Y/n, what happened ? "

She took in shaky breath,
" O-oppa ! She....." she again took few short breaths,
" She.... I want..." her words were incomplete and the little boy's eyes widened when she completely passed out.

Ha-neul sighed rubbing his face with his palms, while wiping off his tears without other's notice, at the memory.

Everyone shot their eyes up when the doctor came out,
" Doctor, how is she ? " Both Jungkook and Ha-neul questioned in unison. The doctor looked at the men back and forth,
" She again got a panic attack. It not so normal to pass out during panic attacks. But she seems too weak mentally. So, don't remind her any disturbing things when she wakes up. I'll prescribe few medications and make sure to give her those. She will wake up soon. Please don't say or remind disturbing things when she wakes up. Take care. " the doctor reminded the same things twice and everyone nodded and thanked him before he left.