39. IT'S A SHE ?

Author's POV

" Who are you ? " the woman asked me with confusion written all over her face.

" Why did you bring her ? " she asked the men, who brought me here.

" Mam, but she was one, who came out of the said address in this red dress, mam ! " A man answered and fear clearly visible in his voice.

" Haha ! Are you guys serious ? Come on ! This is the 21st century. Can't you just send the person's photo ? Still using dress as identity ?!! " My mouth can't be controlled in moments like this.

" Shut up ! " the woman hissed at me.

" Oh ! Why would I ? "

" Bish ! You are kidnapped !! Aren't you scared ? "

" No worries ! My baby bear will be here any minute to rescue me ! "

" Who is you baby bear ? " she asked with her nose crunched up.

" My boyfriend ! "

She scoffed,
" Do you know where you are in the first place ? How will he find you ? "

" Of course I know. I am the writer, afterall. Duh ! "

She raised her brow at me,
" You are the writer ? "

" Yeah ! " I nodded proudly.

" How can I believe you ? "

" We are at the xyz storage house in 12th Street. And I know whom you actually wanted to kidnap and also the reason ! "

" Oh !!! " She had an impressed expression on her face and she gesture the men to release me. Huh ! Power of writer ! * Hair flips*

But my proud smirk was wiped off, when the woman's knuckles came in contact with my head, continuously.
" Ahhhhh !!!! Why are beating me ??? I am the writer !!! I need respect !! " I exclaimed while trying to push her.

" Of course, you deserve it ! "

" What did I do ? "

" Why would you give me such a shitty character ? " I stopped her hands to look at her with frown.
" Huh ? "

" Why am I the antagonist ? "

I blinked looking around but ended up shrugging my shoulders,
" Cause, why not ! "

" Aaahhhh !!!!!! Leave me !! I didn't do anything !!! " I shouted when she kept on knocking on my head.

" Wait ! " I stopped her hand again to look at her,

" What ? " she roared.

" Be nice to me ! I'll give you happy ending !! " I said with round eyes, impressed with my own deal. She frowned,
" What do you mean ? "

" I mean, I will give YOU happy ending instead of the protagonist!! How is that ? " I wiggled my brows with shimmering eyes.

" Really ? " she asked in doubt.

" Hmmm....." I nodded my head vigorously which made her think.

" But I have to as- " her words were cut off when the door opened with loud bang and a groaning man, who was lying down with the broken door. My baby is here !!!! But wait ! He shouldn't know about her, yet.

" My boyfriend is here. Bish, go and hide, fast !! " I pushed her aside.

" But why are you helping me ? "

" I don't want him to know about you yet !! " I pushed her to the window.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu was knocking out the bulge men, so he didn't noticed us yet.