46. PLEASE DON'T CRY

Author's POV

A loud high pitched cry echoed through the hallway when Y/n screamed on top of her lungs when she saw Jungkook's blazer. The same deep blue blazer from the morning. She fell on her knees with his coat in her hands. Yoongi, who froze when he saw her cry let out a drop of tear while trying to take in the fact.

" Princess ! " Ha-neul quickly went over to calm her down.

" Oppa- "

" Oppa, these are- "

" the clothes which he- "

" wore in the- "

" morning. What should I do ? " she said between her endless sobs. What can you expect ? He is her husband and knowing that he got into such an accident broke her badly.

" Hyung ! "

Yoongi turned to see Jimin and Taehyung running towards them with same anxious expression. But both of them stopped in their tracks when they noticed Y/n crying out with a coat in her hand and Yoongi's single drop of tear.

" Hyung, what happened ? Is it Jungkook ? " Jimin asked with his voice cracked. Yoongi slowly nodded his head,
" Seems like it." he said dropping himself on the waiting chair with his face buried into his palms.

" Oh god ! " Jimin exclaimed when he noticed Y/n's cries getting louder and louder with her breathing and sobs getting quicker. He knelt down beside her to rub her back in order to calm her down.

" Y/n, don't cry. Nothing will happen to him." he tried to say with normal assuring voice.

" Oppa. Th-The d-doctor s-said it's tough- " she paused to take in air through continuous sobs but her breathing quickened more making it hard for her to even utter a word.

" they said i-it's tough to s-save him ! " she somehow managed to let out.

" Y/n, calm down ! " Jimin said while rubbing her back.

" But who brought him to the hospital ? They said they didn't find who the person was but how did the receptionist acknowledge us when we said Jungkook's name ? " Yoongi was muttering to Taehyung. He didn't stop hoping for the man to not be Jungkook.

" Hyung !! " Jimin called when he saw Y/n struggling to breathe. She was trying her best to breathe but couldn't as her sobs quickened.

" Princess ! Princess, breathe ! " Ha-neul exclaimed while letting out a drop of tear which welled up a long ago when he saw her crying.

" Y/n ! Y/n ! Please calm down."

" Hyung ! What should we do now ? "

" Someone please call the doctor."

" Princess !!! "

" DOCTOR ! " Taehyung called quickly when he saw her passing out.

-

" No need to worry, Mr. Min. She just got a panic attack but now she is safe. She will wake up within an hour. If you want you can go see her. Make sure she isn't disturbed." the doctor said and left them.

As they were about to enter Y/n's room,
" Hyung! " a voice stopped them which also made their eyes to widen at the realisation of whom the voice belonged to. They all twisted their heads to see
" Jungkook !!!! " Jimin quickly went over crushed him into a hug when he saw him with not many injuries.

" Jungkook, are you alright ? What happened ? Who is the man that got injured ? "

" Where were you ? "

" Why was you car damaged ? "

" Why is your mobile switched off ? "

A multitude of questions were shot at him,