82. LEAVE ME!

Author's POV

He took the envelope and opened it only for his brows to furrow more when he saw what was inside. Photos of girls?

" You are kindly requested to choose one to marry! "

" Mom, what are you saying? I am already married."

" Well, the wife of yours short listed these girls to make it easy for you to choose one."

" What? "

-

" Y/n, come in, dear! " Mrs. Jeon warmly welcomed her daughter-in-law. Y/n smiled awkwardly at her before going in.

" Are you alright, sweetie? " she asked as she knew about the pregnancy thing.

Y/n looked down while nodding her head slightly.

" Y/n, I know how you are feeling. Don't worry, dear. It's alright. You are more important to us. I won't separate you two like the serial villainesses for this. He loves you and you love him. That's what matters. "

" But I want him to re-marry! " Y/n voiced shocking her mother-in-law.

" Mom, I am so grateful that I got such a husband. He is everything a girl could ask for, but I don't d-deserve him, mom. And look at you, how much of warm-hearted you must be to tell me such things in this selfish world. Yet, I can't give you one of the biggest happiness, mom. I..... I can't give.... I can't give you a baby! " she teared up in end with her cracked voice and at the end it became a whisper. Mrs. Jeon's heart clenched at her state.

" Sweetie, that's alright. We didn't want you two to get married to make children. We wanted you to have perfect partners, which you both are. "

" No, mom. I have thought a lot about this after which only I took this decision. He deserves more than me. You deserve more than me, mom. And not only about the baby, I am not a good w-wife for him in general. Please understand me. " she pleaded with her teary eyes.

" I feel like I don't love him enough. "

" Then, try to love him enough. You shouldn't leave him like this, Y/n. "

" I even feel guilty to look into your eyes, mom. Do you want me to live with that guilty feeling which will creep inside me every moment I see him? "

Mrs. Jeon gasped, "No, dear. You don't need to feel like that. You don't need to feel guilty. It's not your fault. "

Y/n scooted closer and took Mrs. Jeon's hand in hers,
" Mom, don't do this. Be mean to me. I don't deserve this. Please. I want him to have a best life, which I can't give. See... " she took out an envelope from her bag gave it to Mrs. Jeon.

" Y/n, what's this? " Mrs. Jeon was so shocked to see photos of girls.

" Please, make him choose one girl to marry, mom. I have fully researched about all of them. He can choose anyone from this. I don't want him to lack anything in life."

" Y/n, are you serious? You can't take such decisions so easily. Did he tell that he is willing to re-marry? You can't decide on your own. I know you are hurting but this isn't the way to bring happiness to his life. Do you that think he will be happy without you? Definitely, no. "

Y/n shook her head in no,
" No, mom. At first it will be tough but he will eventually become happy. He will get used to it. Please. Do this favour to me! Please, mom. I don't want to live with that guilt all my life. Please. "