18. TWO MORE MINUTES

Author's POV

Jungkook looked at the caller ID and frowned before answering it.

" Hello ? "

" Hyungggggg ! "

Jungkook moved the phone away a little due to the shout from the other side.

" What is it ? " he asked in whisper.

" Why are you whispering ? " Beomgyu asked in a whisper too.

" Y/n is sleeping here."

" Oh ! Then let's keep it low. " the younger again whispered.

" What did you call for ? "

" I just wanted to ask- wait ! Why am I whispering too ? " Jungkook giggled at younger for his cute mistake.

" Jeez, anyways, hyung ! I said I wanted to introduce you to someone important, right ? "

" Yeah ? "

" So, I just wanted to ask if next Sunday is okay for you guys ? "

" We don't have any plans as of now. So I think it's an okay. "

" Okay, can you tell me after asking Noona about it ? "

" Okay. "

" Then, I'll hang up. "

" You could've asked this tomorrow in the office itself ! "

" Understand my situation hyung. Bye. " Beomgyu exclaimed before hanging up while Jungkook frowned at his statement before shrugging it off.

After few minutes, he remembered some important work. So, he carefully lifted Y/n's head from his lap before getting up. He felt she wouldn't be comfortable on the couch so he lifted her to bring her to their bedroom.

After laying her on the bed, he sat on the other side of the bed with his laptop to do his work. It was a quite small work so he finished it soon, like within twenty minutes. While he was about to place his laptop on the nightstand, he noticed a small gift box placed there.

He saw a tag with it. ' to : my hubby ' it said. He shyly smiled at the label, ' this must be the wedding gift she made for me ' he thought while caressing her hair.

' should I open it now ? Anyways it's made for me and she might have kept it here for me to take it.' With that he unboxed the gift.

It had a small wooden carving of a ' bison ' with a small heart carved in the base.

Flashback
Y/n POV

I was thinking about the wedding gift he asked for. To decide what I should make I should think about how he is. First thing that came to my mind is ' kindness'. Even before I met him, my mom had implanted the fact that he is a kind man, inside my brain.

Next is freedom and prosperity. He doesn't care about what others would think. He does his work properly with freedom and his company being one of the successful companies in Seoul is itself a result of it.

If I think about our first date, bravery is what comes to my mind. Cause that man who pushed me down on that day was so tall and bulkier but my bunny * clears throat* Jungkook. But Jungkook didn't show a bit of fear. He was so bold and brave.

He is a respectable person who respects everyone. So what I make for him should signify all these characters.

Flashback ends

Bison represents bravery, kindness, freedom, strength and respect.

He smiled at the art work she made made for him and he definitely understood the meaning of it. It made him so happy that she thinks this much highly of him. Not only the meaning but the work was also so neatly done. He placed the bison back into the box, ' i should keep this in my office. ' So he kept the box into his office bag that he would take next day.