65. THE BRATTY JUNIORS

Author's POV

" Jungkook, that's enough. Let's leave." Y/n whined as he was still doing his hair. Usually, this type of dialogues are male lead's, right? Why did Dolly write like this? C'mon, let's break the stereotypes. Anyways, back to the story,
" One minute, Y/n. You did your hairstyle for an hour. I didn't complain, did I? "

" But, I started early."

" That's why, I didn't get the mirror to get myself ready as you were sitting here for hours as if it's more important than me." his pout couldn't be hidden. This woman abandoned him for the past three hours for taking bath and doing makeup and hairstyle. One and half hours for taking bath, half an hour for face makeup and she did her hair in wavy curls which took an hour of her time. He was already sulking for not getting enough attention from his wife. Here she's complaining making him more sulky.

" We'll be late. Faster."

He pursed his lips before focusing back on his hair.
" You said there will be many people coming to the party. So, I could expect few 'single' women to be present there too." he looked at in perplex, trying to get what she was implying.

" Or else I would have helped you with the hairstyle. You remember, the last time, all the women were trying to hit on you. All because of my styling skill. " she did a fake hair flip expecting an eye roll or annoyed reaction from him. But he chuckled,
" Were you jealous? "

" No. Why would I be? Aren't you already mine? " she mumbled the last part as she hugged him from side but her pout said otherwise from her denial. Whereas, his heart skipped a beat when he heard her whole sentence. He smiled before taking her in his arms and rubbed his nose with hers,
" Yes. I am yours." he whispered making a shy smile to peek on her lips while she fidgeted with the fabric on his chest.

" I..... I'll wait outside." her hush toned words escaped to the air while she slightly wiggled to get out of his grip. His smile never disappeared as he released his clasp. Yet, she didn't move away from him making his brows attract a bit. She looked at him with nervous eyes as if she was having an inner battle but still cupped his face to crash her lips on his. It wasn't a peck as she started moving her lips, kissing him deeply and he took no time to return back the kiss. Though it was deep, it was a short lived kiss as she broke the contact of the lips, " but you're still hot." She whisper-rapped while catching her breath and ran out of the room with pink painted cheeks gaining a giggle from him.

They both settled inside the car to go to the venue and the cake made by Y/n was already sent to their home in the morning. Right now they were just going to enjoy party while mingling with people. Coming to think of it, Y/n was really really nervous to go to such a grand party with so many people. But maintained her cool infront of Jungkook.

" You owe me a kiss." he said while starting the engine. She frowned,
" What? You're acting so confused? Don't you think you should return back the kiss which you stole from me? "

" I-I.... " she sighed not knowing what to say as her cheeks glowed in pink making him chuckle.

-
Dolly's POV

They both reached the venue and were walking in the hotel. Jungkook could feel her grip around his arm tighten giving him a cue that she is nervous. His hand went near hers to give it an assuring squeeze before shooting her a smile lessening her anxiety a little.

" Happy Birthday, mom." they both gave Mrs. Jeon the bouquet of roses and a small gift box while wishing her in unison.

" Aww, thank you so much, my babies." Mrs. Jeon gave them a hug.

She opened the small box to see a small diamond necklace,
" Oh my god! This is so beautiful. "

" Y/n chose it for you, mom." Jungkook smiled. After exchanging few words with her Jungkook left Y/n with Mrs. Lee before going to attend few of his business friends.