17. BULTAORUENE

Author's POV

Y/n came out after getting ready for the day. She saw Jungkook sitting in the living room in front of the couch with a paper bag on the coffee table. She went over and sat beside him. " You're here ? I bought breakfast. Come let's eat."

She nodded and looked at the pack, ' dolly's resto-café ' was written on it making her frown.

" You went to till dolly's cafe to buy breakfast ? " she questioned.

" Not the one where we met at. A new branch opened here. I bought it from there." he said while taking the sandwich out of the pack. Y/n thought about it for a moment before shrugging it off.

After breakfast they went to grocery shopping. " What are we going to make today ? " she questioned while looking around the aisles.

" Whatever you want to eat ! " he said pushing the empty cart while walking beside her since they didn't start their shopping yet. " Anything ? " she asked with doe eyes.

" Anything ! Today chef Jungkook will cook anything that his wife asks for." he said dramatically making her softly chuckle. " I don't know if the recipe is easy or not but I want to make pan seared steak. " she said.

" Then pan seared steak it is." he said while walking towards the meat section. She followed him.

" Steak with ? " he asked what side dish or sauce she wanted.

" Anything of your choice." she shrugged.

" One time I went to a dinner of our business partner. That time I had creamy mushroom sauce with steak. It was really good. Should we make it today ? " he asked.

" I love mushrooms. Then we shall make it." she squealed while stating the first part making him chuckle at her excitement.

" We took meat for the steak and mushroom for the sauce. What else is needed ? " she questioned.

" We need seasoning but I don't know what particularly we want ! " he answered while looking around.

" Call your mom and ask her. " he advised. So she quickly fished her phone out and called her mom.

OTP

" Mom, we need help." she exclaimed right when the call was answered.

" What do you want ? " Mrs. Lee asked softly.

" We came for grocery shopping but we don't know what are the essentials we need to buy for a pan seared steak and creamy mushroom sauce. So can you help us with the ingredients ? " she explained and asked for the help.

" Come here, we'll help you ! " Mrs. Lee said confusing her.

" Huh ? " she felt Jungkook calling her so she turned towards him and he was pointing at somewhere. She twisted her head to see what he was showing and saw both their moms standing at a distance with carts.

" Mom ! " She went near her.

" Oh my God ! We have a once in a blue moon scene here today ! What is the introverted-wood-carver-who-never-likes-to-go-grocery-shopping-with-her-mom-since-its-boring, doing here ? " Mrs. Lee questioned dramatically.

Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook chuckled while Y/n kissed her teeth," we came for grocery shopping ! But how come you two are here ? " Y/n questioned the ladies

" Since we were bored we thought of doing monthly grocery shopping together. Why are you here though ? " Mrs. Jeon answered followed by a question.

" We don't have anything in home to cook mom. So we came to buy ingredients for today's lunch. " Y/n answered.

" Then for tomorrow's lunch you'll come here again ? " Mrs. Lee asked making Y/n blink her eyes.