72. ONE MORE LEFT

Author's POV

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞
( Kinky stuff, vulgar language, edging and dirty talks. Uncomfortable people please skip it.)

" It would be so bold of you, if you think we're are done! " Jungkook hovered over her pinning her against the mattress.

" As I promised I'll rip that tight and wet p*ssy of yours. " he rubbed his hard c*ck against her sensitive naked core making her look at him in disbelief. How the hell did he get hard again?

" Just looking at you in this sexy dress and recalling your moans from five minutes ago makes me this much hard, Y/n." There's no way I said that out aloud!

" You didn't. I just guessed it." he started grinding against her c*nt,
" Do you feel that? Do you see how hard I am? You caused it. "

" Uhh.... Just thrust in already... " she whined while closing her eyes at his teasing. He darkly chuckled,
" Oh! I thought you were all satisfied. Are you again desperate for me? " he hit her cl*t hardly with his tip making her moan loudly. She was flushing red at him specifying her desperation. But he pulled away and stood up earning a dumbfounded grimace from her.

" Come. Let's take a bath. You're so nasty with both of our c*ms running down your legs. " he commented while lifting her and she slapped his chest,
" You did it. "

" You asked for it! "

" You made me ask for it! "

" You teased me first through text yesterday! "

" And you got revenge today! "

" And you loved the revenge! "

" I didn't. " she mumbled while he placed her down and turned on the shower. The cold water started running down both of their bodies as they both faced each other.

He hardly cupped her private part which had her shrieking at the sudden touch. His fingers pinched her cl*t harshly, making her eyes shut, before invading inside her h*le.

" Oh! You didn't like it? " Thumb pressed hardly down on her honey bud and his two fingers entered her without any warning. He held her closer using his other arm by wrapping it around her waist.

" You didn't like it when I rammed inside you harder as you asked? Does your greedy little p*ssy wants more? " he curled his fingers inside her making her scream.

" Ah! Jungkook.... Uhhh! "

" Huh? So, you didn't like it when I touched you here? When I inserted my hard d*ck here? " his fingers played so fast and rougher inside her c*nt making her tear up in ecstasy.

" Is your p*ssy not satisfied, Y/n? Do you want more? Or do you want me to stop, dear? " His other hand went up to her breast to pinch her nipples after taking them out from inside the fabric.

" No, please don't stop! " she held onto his shoulders for support whereas both his hands were playing with her p*ssy and nipples making her moan in pure ecstasy.

He lifted her with her legs wrapped around his hip before pushing her against the wall and slammed his d*ck hard into her and she almost screamed again but he muffled it by kissing her lips aggressively. He pulled out completely only to thrust in again as whole.

" Do you like it now? Or do you want harder, baby? "

" N-no... I like it, Jungkook. Uhh.... I- like- what you- are- doing-.... Uuhh!.... Mmm... "

" You said the forbidden words two times already. Do you want a punishment? "

" I-.. I'm- sorry- ngh! Uh! " She was not her sense at all. Everything that was in her mind, at the moment, was him and the pleasure he was giving. He was literally f*cking her senselessly.