38. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Third person POV

Y/n wore the dress that Dolly gave her and after a sharp seven minutes, she stepped out of the house. After locking their door, she left. On coming out, she spotted the black BMW, which Dolly mentioned. Going near the car, she first knocked on the driver's window making him lower it !

" FKM13 ? " the driver said. He wore a black face mask, back coolers and a bucket hat, which helped in completely hiding his identity. On the other hand, Y/n slightly gasped at the code which Dolly used here. ' why would she bring this up now ? ' her subconscious asked but siding aside those thoughts, she nodded her head.

The drive was quite silent as Y/n sat on the passenger seat, she couldn't help but notice this familiar person. She didn't hold back and asked her doubt,
" Aren't you Aera's boyfriend ? " she asked which made him snap his eyes at her. But he focused on driving as he cleared his throat and nodded his head slightly. ' you don't remember me as your husband's friend but your friend's boyfriend. ' Yoongi mumbled to himself while putting back all his attention to the road.

Meanwhile in the party hall Beomgyu and Jimin were running here and there setting everyone in place. The music, stage, mic, people, decorations everything was done. They were checking if they did some mistakes and luckily they could find none. The food was also fully prepared with a big dining table.
" Noona, will be here any moment ! You all remember what you should do right ? " Beomgyu asked the set of people for whom he was in-charge. The funny thing is that they were all older than him.

It wasn't big, grand party but people didn't lack. Y/n's friends, Jungkook's friends, few employees of Jungkook, who have good relationship with him were all invited. The hall wasn't so big but it was more than enough for the amount of people. Does their family members need a special mention ? All the curtains were closed and the lights were ready to be turned off.

" Yoongi hyung is here !!! " Jimin came rushing in, alerting everyone.

" Is noona with him ? "

" Of course, she is."

" All ready ! Lights off !!!! " Beomgyu exclaimed before going to hide under a table with Jimin.

Y/n followed Yoongi to the hall and everything went dark and Yoongi too disappeared when someone closed the door behind her.
" Hello ......."

She is a person, who is scared of dark and the room was pitch black with nothing in her view. But she didn't scream since Dolly had already spoilt that there is a surprise party.

" Is anybody there ? "
She asked again and gasped when a spotlight appeared in the centre. Not knowing what to do, her foot involuntarily took her the spotlight.

I found a love ~

Her breathing hitched when she heard that voice.

For me ~
Oh ! Darling just dive right in ~
Follow my lead ~

That angelic voice. That voice which she had become more used to.

Well, I found a girl ~
Beautiful and sweet ~

That voice which she had grown to miss, within hours of its absence.

Oh, I never knew your were the someone~
Waiting for me ~

That voice, which belonged the person, whom she started loving more than anything.

We weren't kids, when we fell in love~
But we didn't know what it was ~
I will not give you up any time ~

She slightly chuckled at the change in lyrics but the tears of extreme happiness had already made it's way to her eyes, threatening to fall any minute. He didn't leave anywhere. He was here. With her. To celebrate her birthday.