70. SEXTING

Author's POV
(Some dirty crazy shit ahead. Read at your own risk.)

After having a very long good ass time with her best friend, Y/n returned back home and the one thing that clouded her mind was ' tease him! '. Should she try doing it? Won't he think she's crazy?

Badboys bring heaven to you~~

This was also tempting for her. Though she was shy and nervous around people as an introvert, she had long ago broken up with her innocence. As Do-hee mentioned earlier, they both had seen many not-so-holy movies and of course with those mind-virginity-wrecking scenes. She also has some kinks but never in a million years could she ever say them to Jungkook. But this is just some mild teasing, so, she legit wanted to try it.

After dinner, which was some tteokbokkii brought from a convenience store, Y/n settled on the bed with her back against the headboard and mobile in hands.

How should I start?

She was wearing a short skin-hugging shorts. So, she raised up her T-shirt and took a pic showing her waist a little and her smooth thighs. Where did she learn to do this?

The pic turned out pretty sexy and she bit her lip at the thought of whether she should send it to him or not!

Deciding to start with some thirsty texts she opened his chat.

Jungkook, you know? I am craving for your kiss.

I want to feel your touch.

I want your fingers to explore my body and touch the places where no-one has ever been.

[ Picture sent ]

I miss your body against mine.

My lips are so lonely without meeting yours.

My body is lonely without meeting yours.

I am craving for your touch.

I want you, Jungkook.

With me...

Against me...

..... Inside me...

She removed her t-shirt and took a slant angle pic in her black bra, showing one side of her covered breast with some cleavage and little belly on view. Okay, this was way too hot. Where did she get the bravery from?

[ Picture sent ]

I want your palms against them. Lips against them.

I miss your dirty talk.

I want to listen to your curses when you thrust inside me.

She breathed out a big amount of air as she laid on the bed while facing the ceiling without blinking and her phone on the bed. What did she do? She recalled every sentence that she typed and when the realisation of her last sentence hit her,
' aaaahhhhh!!!! What the fish, Y/n? Why did you- ahhhhh!!! ' screaming internally she quickly opened his chat again to delete the chat but, ' fish!!!' she felt like unfortune was on its peak as she looked at the messages being 'read'