23. SHE SNEAKED ICE-CREAM

Author's POV

Y/n suddenly woke up, not knowing where she was but to find herself in their shared bedroom, in the middle of the night. But due to the jerk and slight scream of hers Jungkook, who was holding her, woke up. He looked at her sleepily before his eyes widened seeing her sitting awake while breathing heavily.

" Y/n, are you alright ? "

" Jungkook ! " she quickly hugged him while tears filled her eyes. He patted her back, " shh ! Relax ! What happened ? " he asked her.

" I don't know, he ...... That boy......said " she said while trying remember what happened in the bad dreams of hers. " It's okay....... It's just a dream ! Don't think about it. " He said trying to console her from the bad dream she had. It's just a dream. Wait, was it all just a dream ? Even the small girl ? Cotton candy ? Especially their KISS ??

She broke the hug and looked at him, " was it all just a dream ? " she asked making him blink.

" Even our kiss ? " she blurted but her circulatory system instantly pumped blood to her blood vessels present in her cheeks, reddening it. He smiled but covered it, " what kiss ? " he asked innocently.

" Wait ! It was really a dream ? Like, that ' passionate kiss of my dream' was just a dream again? " she again said it aloud before closing her eyes in embarrassment.

" Forget it! Forget it! Forget it! I am just sleepy. " she quickly said before laying back down, back-facing him. He tried with his everything, not to laugh at her red face and priceless reaction. He twisted her body by her waist to face him but she was still closing her eyes tightly.

" Is Mrs. Jeon dreaming about kissing her hubby, nowadays? that too passionate kisses? " he asked and she whined as she closed her face with her palm in embarrassment not knowing how to face him anymore.

But she stopped and looked at him, " what are you talking about? You're just sleepy! Come let's sleep! You have office tomorrow." she said while trying to turn around again but he didn't let her.

" Then why is your face so red? " he asked with a slight playful smirk. She again whined but covered his eyes instead her face. He chuckled at her reaction. " Forget about it! " she exclaimed.

" Then can I get a kiss? " he asked while his eyes were still covered by both her palms. " No! "

" Then I'll keep talking about this for the whole day tomorrow and I'll also say this to our moms especially to your mom. I'll say her that you're having erotic dreams about me. " he said trying to remove her hands but she didn't let go.

" I never said that! "

" Oh! That's gossiper's touch!"

" No! You can't do that! "

" Then kiss me! "

She let out a mewl in sulk before placing a quick peck on his cheeks.

" Uh uh ! On the lips! " he said while pouting it to be kissed.

" No ! "

" I'm calling your mom as the first thing in the morning, then."

" You're so mean ! "

She hummed in complaint and placed a small peck on his lips.

" I said kiss ! Not peck ! " he said while smirking playfully. She heaved an annoyed sigh, " just tell it to mom. " she said while uncovering his eyes.

He chuckled and hugged her, " okay okay ! I won't tell it to anyone since even the small peck was sweeter than that cotton candy of yours ! " he didn't realise what he blurted out now. She stared at him in disbelief but soon covered it with a fake smile.