24. HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU !

Author's POV

" YOU ? " the married couple exclaimed.

" HOW DO YOU KNOW HER ? " Y/n asked Jungkook and Beomgyu, Jungkook asked Y/n and Beomgyu and Beomgyu asked Jungkook, all at the same time.

Beomgyu and Y/n turned to Jungkook
" Oh ! I don't know her personally but I have seen her in dolly's café often. But how do you know her ? " Jungkook asked Y/n.

Y/n cleared her throat, " She is........ my..... "
" Cousin. " I finished her sentence. Yes, ' I ' dolly aka the writer of this story.

" You have a cousin ? " Jungkook asked Y/n while she looked away slightly nodding her head.

" Okay, you guys know her as dolly " Beomgyu turned to Jungkook " of dolly's café " he turned to Y/n " as your cousin and " he turned to the readers, yes you guys," as your author ! "

" But now I am glad to introduce her as my one only girlfriend dolly ! " he exclaimed making me shy. I can see Y/n gasping, " wait, she's your girlfriend ? "

THIRD PERSON POV

They both nodded innocently at Y/n.
" Does your dad knows about it ? " Y/n asked dolly.

" Nooo ! Pleaseeee don't say it ! Pleasee ! " she pleaded.

" I'll try " she said and looked away.

" Wait ! If you are her cousin, why didn't you come to our wedding ? " Jungkook asked as he was too oblivious about Y/n's cousin.

" Oh ! I did come to your wedding ' feast ' but couldn't meet you guys ! Anyways wish you a Happy married life. " Dolly smiled at them. Y/n rolled her eyes while Jungkook returned her smile, " thank you."

" Yeah, wish after a month ! " Y/n mumbled which didn't go unnoticed by dolly but she decided to ignore it.

" But why did you say Y/n shouldn't get angry before introducing her ? " Jungkook asked to Beomgyu.

" Well, my cousin sister is actually little angry on me for years now that she even forgot for what reason she's angry on me. " Dolly replied.

" I do remember the reason, you didn't fin- " Y/n cut herself off when she realised what she was about to spit out. " Forget it ! "

" So, you forgive me now ? " Dolly asked her while slightly giving her a playful smirk.

" Tch, fine ! " Y/n said uninterestedly.

" So, you will not disclose this to dolly's dad, right ? " Beomgyu asked carefully while Y/n squinted her eyes at him, " fine. I won't tell anyone."

Dolly jumped into Y/n's arms hugging her tightly, " thank you, Y/n-ah ! "

Y/n broke away from the hug, " Y/n-ah ?? Yah ! I am older than you. Call me unnie ! " she said while the men chuckled and dolly rolled her eyes.

The two couples spent time together and Y/n still didn't forgive dolly entirely for that unknown deed dolly did. And soon the day came to an end.

At night, after having ramen for dinner they both settled on the bed to sleep. Y/n hugged his torso as she placed her head on his arm which patted her head and Jungkook's other hand was folded and below his head as he faced the ceiling.

" Why do I have no knowledge that you have a cousin ? " Jungkook asked while patting head softly.

" She's not so important. " Y/n replied while playing with his T-shirt's end. She looked up at him as he squinted his eyes at her.

Y/n sighed, " We had a fight during my University days and didn't talk for days, but suddenly she went abroad for studies without even informing me. So I totally stopped talking to her. But I do know what she does, where she is and all but I just don't talk to her. Since I don't talk to her I didn't tell you about her. " She explained.