Chapter XI

Seulgi's POV

I runaway from her, again. I runaway just like what I did 7 years ago. Looking at how hurt she was in front of me? I couldn't take that. I know for myself that it was my fault. All of this was my fault. I have always been a coward when it comes to her. I can be at my weakest when we talk about her.

I can't handle seeing her breakdown because of me. Just like how I can't handle that she was about to give up what we have, 7 years ago. I know that me running away made it look like I'm the one who gave up on us, but it was the only way I could think of.

I just thought that it wouldn't be that painful to think that I'm the one who left her, than the other way around. I thought it was better that I wasn't around, for me to not question her why she had to do it. I thought if I hear her reasons, it would hurt me more. I thought it was the right way. I thought wrong.

Seven Years ago...

"It's just so unfair that Seulgi unnie could just stay here, every time she wants to. Why can't you be cool like uncle, dad!?" Yeri said. We all laugh at what she said.

"She's my girlfriend, Yerimah." Joohyun said. I felt her hand on mine, I intertwined it and smiled at her.

"What if I say that Jimin's my girlfriend?" Now that shock us.

"No, I'm certainly not!"

"What did you just say?!"

Both Joohyun and Jimin said in unison. Yeri just scoff.

"Let's get going now Yerim." Auntie said. "Congratulations again Joohyun! I'm so proud of you!"

"Me too!" All the elders said. I let go of my hold on her to let her be embraced by them.

"Thank you Aunties and Uncles. I wouldn't have gotten here, if it wasn't for your support. After what happened to Mom and Dad you were the one--"

"Shhh. I'm sure they're proud of you as well." Mommy said to her. "We'll go now. Jimin's here, don't do something that isn't pleasant to her eyes, you two." Mom said eyeing me and Joohyun. They all laugh.

"I highly doubt they would listen to that Auntie." Joy said teasing us. Really Joy?!

"Yah! I will forever be your only daughter, okay?" Yeri said holding on to my arm.

"It's not like they could really make one unnie" Jimin said laughing, then we all laugh with her.

"Nothing's impossible." I said. I then saw my girlfriend's eyes widen.

"You're really dumb unnie." Yeri said bluntly.

"I agree" Joy seconded.

"Let's go now kids! You can talk again tomorrow." Sooyoung's dad said

"Yeah, I'll be back here early in the morning. I bring you guys some breakfast." Sooyoung said. I'm surprised at that, we all are.

"Include me! I'll be here too" Yeri said

"I doubt that. You always wake up late." Jimin said.

"How did you know that Jimin?" Joohyun look at her sister, suspecting.

"Unnie! It will never happen. No!" Jimin shouted in disgust.

"Yah! Jimin! I'm taking it as an insult already!" Yeri said. I laugh at there banter.

"You kids just couldn't finish talking." Dad said laughing.

"We can't! so please" Yeri face her parents.