8. You're With Us Now

Adley's POV
They're in the apartment that Jonathan kidnapped me in. I stand in the middle of the doorway and cross my arms.

"Hey guys, nice seeing you again." Let's get this over with already. They smile at me but uncle Jonathan's is a bit bigger.

"There she is, were you guys spying on us by any chance?" Uncle Jonathan asks me

"Of course they were, are you and idiot Jonathan. I was hoping you'd bring my son with you." Eve says in a disappointing tone.

"He's injured from a demon scratch that you chased him down with." I remind her in a pissed tone. She smiles proudly, she doesn't even care that her own son is injured.

"Isn't their love disgusting Jonathan?" Eve asks him "Agreed, anyways Eve the thing." Jonathan reminds her but little do they know that I grabbed hand locks for them. Eve comes back with a letter.

"Give this letter to Caspian please." Eve says and I nod and get closer to both of them on purpose.

"Give it to him yourself bitch." I tell her and put the cuffs on both of them and push the button.

We get back to the institute and dad and uncle Alec grab them tight.

"Oh very clever, trick us for bait. Oh hello son, boy you really don't look good. Sorry about that demon scratch." Eve says as I just noticed he was beside me.

"What are you doing out of bed?" I ask him in a whisper. "I wanted to see this." He tells me looking at his mom in satisfactory.

"You're enjoying this aren't you my boy?" Eve asks him "Very much so and I'm not your boy. This is my family and you've tried to tear them apart by hurting the one person I love. We could kill you for that." Caspian says to her in anger.

"Family, these people don't care about you son, I do." Eve tries to convince him.

"Oh but we do care about him. He's part of the family no matter what now." Uncle Magnus stands up for him and I smile at him and he smiles back at me.

"Take them to the city of bones." Aunt Izzy demands the Shadowhunters and they yell at us as they get taken there. Dad puts his hand on Caspian's shoulder quickly and we just talk.

"Are you ok?" I ask him and he hugs me. "I'm just happy you're ok. I was worried they would take you away again." Caspian tells me as he puts his hands on my cheeks.

"I love you" I say with a big smile. "I love you too" He says back with an even bigger smile. I kiss him and Caspian kisses me back. Than Josh comes walking in and we stop.

"Sorry" Josh apologizes "No worries man" Caspian says and I smile. I'm happy these two are finally getting along.

"So I just passed by your mom and your uncle Jonathan. You guys found them good. Wanna celebrate?" Josh asks us and Caspian and I look at each other with a nod.

"We're in" I tell him and I text mom that we're going.

Ok, just be careful please. You two at least have your swords with you right? - Mom

Yes, we do actually, we'll be fine. We have each other, maybe you and dad should go on a date? - Adley

That sounds like a perfect idea. Thanks Ad's, ok have fun honey love you. - Mom

Love you too - Adley