Chapter Four

Giselle knew from years of experiene that she had been running for almost ten hours and had already crossed at least three states. Giselle could feel the strain that all the running was having on her wolf form and knew that it was time for her to rest. She looked around and saw that she was somewhere deep in the woods, it didn't matter where she was all she cared about was that she needed to find a safe place to rest before she set out again in the morning.

Her wolf sniffed the air searching to see if there was anyone else in the area. She could smell the trees, the air, and the wetness of the ground but other than that there was only faint scents of animals that had probably left once they felt her in the area. She may have been a rouge but she was far from weak and other animals sense that about her, after all, she was the daughter of the Head Alpha of the Blood Drinkers pack. No matter how badly she wanted to erase the strain of DNA that connected her to both her father and her mother she could not.

She started to wonder around the forest more and more until finally she came to a stop near a tree that had a hollowed out hole in it. She shifted quickly to her human form so that she could grab some scattered leaves and twigs to feel up the hole while she slept inside it. She was also intelligent enough to set up several traps that all connected to the tree she was sleeping in to set up as an early warning system in case someone came near her while she was sleeping.

Giselle could feel the weigh of the world press against her chest as shifted back into her wolf form to crawl inside the hole. She yawned and thought about how her life has been since decided to leave her pack and become a rouge. As she drifted off she started to dream of what her life would have been like if she hadn't been a stronger and independent woman. If she had not been the type of woman her mother could not be and one her father hated.

Ding Ding Ding

The sound ranged in Giselle's ear as she began to slowly become aware of the world. She dirfted on that edge of wakefulness before quickly realizing that the sound was coming from the warning system had set up. She didn't want to panic too quickly because it could have been another animal. She sniffed the air and was instantly on alert.

Alpha! Alpha! her wolf senses shouted at her. Run! Run! we must run or he will kill us. She knew it was a he because of the signature of his power and how his scent. If felt awfully male and she and her wolf did not like that at all. The rare silver blue of her eyes that somehow magically matched the pure whiteness of her wolf's fur sharped and became even more alert and aware as she felt the heat of the male Alpha come closer and closer to the tree in which she was in until he was in front of it.

She didn't even give herself time to think it through when instinct demanded that attack the male who dare to come near her. So that's what she did. She should have been more careful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I uploaded just for you guys ^.^