Chapter Twenty-Two

Awe! Eric was worried about Giselle how sweet. Now it's time for our favorite psychopath's point of view. I wonder what their thinking this time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! The girl was like a cockroach. No matter how many times you try to destroy it they still find a way to come back.

But at least I got to hear her scream for me. It was so broken I practically had an orgasm from it.

The other Bitch had to die as well. If she hadn't been sticking her nose where it didn't belong then maybe she would have lived longer.

Or maybe not.

After all my mother did say whores didn't get a second chance.

I'm getting far too impatient and if she doesn't die soon I will lose it.

Or have I already lost it?

 Doesn't matter. I've lost the will to care a long time ago.

I must act soon before they figure out who I am.

The only thing I live for is Revenge.

And I will have it.

____________________________________________________________________

I know it's short you guys, sorry. It seems our mystery person seems to have an emotion other than crazy. There was a line from one of my favorite movies, Identity, I wonder if you guys can guess which one was it.