Chapter 28: Juichibi

Naruto took a step towards Jiraiya and Minato who were in an intense spar.
"That's enough for me Sensei", Minato chuckled. "Seems Harmony wants to go again". Jiraiya got into an offensive stance. He grinned viciously. Mikoto and Minato seemed to back away fearing the outcome. Naruto didn't raise either of his hands, yet was able to summon a shadow clone. The clone sat down, removing the clothes that covered his torso. Naruto wasn't going to go easy on the old man this time. Both men stood completely still.
"Hey Minato..." Mikoto whispered to the blond boy. "Harmony is just waiting there isn't he?" Minato gave her a unsure nod. This was when the hell began. Jiraiya opened his eyes. His face was covered with a few warts on his cheeks and nose.
"Sage mode, takes some time to prepare", Jiraiya said, fixating on his opponent. Naruto however, did not answer. He teleported behind Jiraiya. The toad sage caught the hand, aimed for his left side. With his other hand, Jiraiya sent a punch at the blond kid's face. The boy caught the hand at the same time as he was absorbing the chakra radiating from it. His clone dispersed.

"Whatever", Naruto said harshly. His eyelids had an orange tint on them, whilst most of his face had strange markings. "How annoying". Naruto opened both of his palms and forced Jiraiya backwards. Jiraiya grinned. He still had a trump card up his sleeve. Naruto could do nothing to stop the old man's hands. The older sage slammed his hand to the ground.
"Summoning jutsu!" Jiraiya shouted. A giant puff of smoke appeared in front of Jiraiya.
"Huh? Jiraiya-chan!? What the hell did you call me out for?" a giant frog asked in a bossy tone. He had black robes with a tanto equipped horizontally on his back. Naruto quickly identified him as Gamabunta. Naruto's expression did not change. He stayed equally calm before the toad appeared, if not calmer. Naruto had clenched his left wakizashi. If Naruto wanted to, he could kill the toad within seconds. He really didn't want to hurt his old friend. Blood ran down his lower lip as he bit it. He would have to use that in order to at least possibly scare the toad away. Although it was an incomplete technique.

Naruto formed three seals Cyres had taught him. First one, cat: similar to the wood release seal with the exception of his middle pointing upwards in a slight X shape. Second hand seal, phoenix: open left palm on top of the back of the right hand, facing forwards. Third hand seal, dragon: a variation of the original dragon hand seal, the fingers on his left hand were vertical while his right hand horizontal. It actually look similar to the shadow clone seal, though the fingers are spread out and connected with the other hand.
"Sage art: beast body transformation technique", Harmony (Naruto) said with a tone of worry in his voice. The blond's body transformed in an odd manor. Instead of the usual puff of smoke surrounding the caster, it looked as if the caster's body was changing. Scales grew out of the blond's skin as the boy got bigger and bigger. Naruto was growling from the pain. He tied screaming but only a painful roar escaped his breath. The boy had turned into a dragon half the size of Gamabunta. Two bone horns had grown out of the head. His arms were no longer arms, they were wings, torn wings. The beast exhaled. As it did, the earth around the beast flew into the air to surround it.

The toad lashed at the dragon without remorse. The black scaled dragon looked at the toad with it's rinne sharingan eyes. It formed a two layer comprising of first the earth floating carelessly in the sky and the second being a rinnegan barrier. The giant tanto bounced of the first layer of the barrier. The wings of the dragon started burning with a purple fire. It confused everyone present, which was alarmingly getting very big. More and more were watching the showdown of the two summons. After a full half hour of intense fighting the crowd seemed to stop increasing.
"What the hell is a dragon doing here?" Gamabunta asked the beast. The dragon seemed to choke on something. Gamabunta grinned thinking he could strike. It was as if the dragon was about to throw up, but shocked the majority of the people when purple flames shot out of the mouth.
"Give up!" the dragon growled intensely. "I'm starting to lose my-". The dragon couldn't say anymore. It starting to cough. The black scaled dragon's coughing caused the ground to shake. His body seemed to deflate, the wings were burning up and the head as well. The body of a young blond was visible falling from a three meter height. Sure it wasn't much, yet the angle of his body would've killed him. Head first towards the ground. Mikoto was barely able to catch her airborne teammate.