Chapter 14: Alternative reality

I picked up the cloak and put it on.

"For me to prove that I'm faster than the yellow flash. I need to be able to know what I'm supposed to do", I grinned. "Got any ideas?"

"How about... Landing a hit on the ten-tails?" Tsunade said.

"Yes ma'am. Oh by the way. If anyone hurts any one these three children. I might consider you as enemies", with that said, I teleported. I was diving through the sky. There must be a jutsu strong enough to at least slow down the progression. Hehe, I know exactly which one. This is probably going to drain most of my nature chakra, but whatever. I created the Rasengan. This time I didn't only just add wind chakra, but also fire chakra. Sage art: giant flaming Rasenshuriken. I threw it towards the ten tails. It decreased in size the closer it got. Soon enough it was just a small flame.

"Seriously Naruto?" Kurama growled. "That was the Jutsu that would work?"

"Wait for it!" I exclaimed. Maybe I should get out of here. I teleported back to the others. The explosion wasn't as big as I expected, yet it was impressive.

"Hehe, see Kurama?"

"Whatever!" he growled.

"What are our ninja doing?" the Tsuchikage asked.

"It looks like they are trying to bury it with some kind of weird liquid", Akane said.

"Yeah it won't hold it though", I chuckled. Shortly after I said it, the ten tails broke free. The enraged ten tails charged it's tailed beast bomb. He shot it away and repeated it. A voice echoed through my head. Was it Inoichi? It must be.

"Inoichi?" I thought.

"I don't have time to talk to whoever you are", he replied.

"That was all I wanted", I said out loud. As I expected I was standing in front of him. I ran outside as quick as I could. Now to find that stupid ball of chakra. Of course it wasn't that hard to find, seeing as it was like... huge. This would be harder than the giant flaming Rasenshuriken. My arms were held high. I started sweating. Come on! Even though I went into yang mode, I didn't stop it from moving. It was uncontrollable. A ring of purple chakra surrounded me. I yelled so my lungs ached. I can't manipulate it seeing as it isn't an element. Wait! That's it! Haha, why didn't I think of it before. I lowered my hands slightly. If this works, I'll be really happy. In order to do this I have to weave signs slowly.

"Dragon, ox, bird, snake, boar, horse, ox, snake, dragon, tiger, ram! Secret Technique: Repellence". My hands slowly parted from each other, creating a thin white line. At one point the white line became larger and changed form. The tailed beast bomb hit the thin white barrier. It bounced off with the same speed it hit with. The ball exploded shortly after. Okay, now I'm exhausted. I saw another tailed beast bomb in the distance. Are you kidding me?

It exploded. I sighed. That's such a relief.

"Are you okay?" someone said behind me.

"Yeah fine! Let me just get back to the battlefield", I replied, almost out of breath. I tried getting up. My legs didn't want to support my body.

"I don't think you are going anywhere!"

"You're right. I'm almost out of chakra", I said. "But I'm not done yet!"

I put my hands together. My body became covered in orange. It faded away almost immediately,

"Your welcome Shikaku!" I exclaimed before I teleported. I was standing next to Nanami.

"Sensei. Did you use the repellence technique?" she asked. All I did was nod. How could she know? I fell to the ground. My chakra was almost gone. And I didn't understand why Kurama's chakra didn't work. I closed my eyes.