Chapter 19: Tracking

Sasuke and Gaara didn't finish their match. Gaara saw blood for the first time today and went rage. We had to fight him in his transformed state. Turns out he was the jinchuriki of Shukaku, the one tailed raccoon. I can't believe I won against him. His tailed beast was in full control. How could I win? I don't remember. It happened so fast. One second he was in front of me, the next he was gone. And today Gaara acted as if he never knew what happened. What surprised me even more was that my dad had returned. Some say he was revived by a man in a black robe with red clouds on it. For all I know, that could've been Naruto. He disappeared from the village just over two months ago. Why? I thought he was going to help me become the best jinchuriki ever. Then why, why did he leave the village? I opened the scroll Granny-Tsunade had given me. What? This is... This is filled with Jutsus and secret techniques. There is also descriptions to how to do them. Alright, I'm going to become as strong as Naruto. Starting this second I'm going to practice three times as hard as usual. Without hesitation, I ran got out of bed. Pervy sage was eating his breakfast in peace when I dashed past him.

"I'm going out to train", I said.

"O-o-okay", he stuttered.

I almost ran past Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke. He was talking about something interesting so I wanted to listen. Kakashi was giving them a lesson in chakra control. He stopped talking.

"Naruko, I know you're there", he said. Damn it!

"HI!" I exclaimed. I put the scroll inside my pouch.

"Do you have something you don't want us to see?" Kakashi looked intensely at me.

"It's private! If you'll excuse me, I need to go train", I said nervously. Sasuke got a firm grip of my arm.

"If it's a scroll filled with Jutsu then I want to learn as well!" he said. Dammit. Why do you have to grab my arm all the time? It's getting really embarrassing. I pulled out one of my kunai. It soared through the sky. I transported on to a roof.

"I really need to go..." I said. I jumped from roof to roof. Maybe I can train where team seven fought against Kakashi? Yeah, wide open space and not to close to the village.

So the first new jutsu on the list is... Lifting objects with my mind. Doesn't sound to hard.

'Rinnegan users can focus their visual prowess on objects. Like a kunai. People who are doing this for the first time in their lives should use their arms to help coordinate the object', it said in the description. I guess I'll try it. My kunai was lying on the ground. I focused hard on it's presence. I lifted my arm up slowly. The kunai just barely got off the ground. It fell back to the ground again. I'll try it some other time. I looked through the scroll. There has to be something really cool. How about this? Tailed beast bomb.

'Requires tailed beast chakra mode. Your tailed beast can tell you how to do it'. That sounds like a piece of cake. I'll try it. My body became orange.

"Naruko, do you really think that you can use tailed beast bomb in every situation?" Kurama asked.

"I can try!" I smiled. "How do I create it?"

"It's like the Rasengan. When in tailed beast chakra mode. Charge the chakra in your hand then throw it", he growled. "To make things easier, go into tailed beast transformation". I did what he said. My orange cloak blowing with the wind.

"Tailed beast transformation". From my body, orange chakra took a physical form. It was huge. An orange nine-tailed fox. I put my arms out. The fox's mouth opened, a purple ball became bigger and bigger until it faded away. It didn't work. This time I'll try a smaller one and control it. I tried over and over again, without any result. Something took me out of the transformation. According to the scroll the first transformation only lasts five minutes. Great, just great!