Chapter 12: Same old story

"My team is ready for this!" I yelled. Even though I was supposed to be calm, I couldn't resist yelling it out. All of the ninja in the room looked at me furiously.

"Okay Naruto, take it easy", dad said silently. "Dismissed everyone. I need to plan a bit". I started walking towards the door.

"Naruto. I need to talk with you for a while". Hopefully he's not mad at me.

"What have I done now then?" I asked.

"Hey have you chosen two teammates for the exams?" he smiled. Well I have chosen but not really asked them yet.

"Yeah. Although I haven't asked them yet".

"You better do that soon or I can't let you enter". The door flung open. Two children walked angrily towards my dad. Mira and Joshuka? Man they couldn't have had a better timing.

"Why didn't we get to enter the exams?" Mira roared.

"Um, hello. You guys have excellent timing", I chuckled. "Do you want to enter that bad?"

"Yes, of course we do!", Joshuka shouted. "Why do you think we came to the Hokage?"

"You guys can enter! And seeing as I'm a Genin again, you can be entering with me", I grinned. I swear, their eyes lit up like the sun. They nodded and ran away cheering. It went better than expected. I had thought they were going to say no. Yet they said yes. Which isn't very surprising if you think about it.

Oh shit! My legacy, I had completely forgotten it. I transported. That formula I placed on those Genin a few hours ago was very useful. Two boys were sitting underneath a tree with a huge scroll in front of their eyes. They were gasping and their eyes were wide open.

"What are you reading that is so fascinating?" I asked kindly.

"Just between us. This is the fifth Hokage's legacy", one of them whispered.

"Well I'm afraid you're going to have to give that back to him", I said.

"No way. We want to finish reading about his life". Whoa, I must be really popular among the youngsters.

"He's dead. So even if we wanted to give it back to him we can't", the other boy said.

"Open the scroll even further. Let's see his Jutsu's", I said pretending to be interested.

"They write down his Jutsus as well?" they said in unison. Of course they would write down my Jutsu, they aren't stupid.

"He created the death style? And a teleportation technique? AMAZING!" the boy to the left yelled. Okay, that's it. They know to much. Universal pull. The scroll flew towards me.

"You guys better head back to the hidden leaf right now!" I shouted angrily. "I am taking my legacy back". They hesitated for a second but then began running. Kids these days! Well I ought to get back then.

Nanami's P.O.V

Today's the day. Today the Chunin exams would start. I was so excited that I couldn't resist from giggling. There was a knock on the door. I wonder who it could be. Probably just Sensei wanting to wish me luck. I got out of bed and ran to the door.

"Hiya Sens..." I paused when I realized who it was. "Yikaru...". My face was like a tomato, extremely red.

"Nanami, you should get some clothes on. You are like only wearing underwear", he said. I looked down, yikes. This was embarrassing. I ran towards him and pulled him inside. My arms covered my chest. It was just to much to handle. My face was probably deep purple instead of red.